ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: this is bad... Return to archive
24th August 2007 11:05 AM
Saint Sway I dont like it when Gypsy & Fiji fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=477347&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5
24th August 2007 11:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I dont like it when Gypsy & Fiji fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=477347&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

good find....what a mess she has become, worse than Pete Doherty IMO.
24th August 2007 11:28 AM
glencar She says at perezhilton.com that she was cutting herself whilst doing drugs with a call girl & her hubby intervened and then she cut him up...or something like that!
24th August 2007 11:29 AM
glencar Like this...

We genuinely care for Amy Winehouse immensely. We hope that she is able to realize that she is as special as we think she is and that she starts taking care of herself with the respect she deserves.

Perez was quite alarmed when we read and saw the shocking pictures of Amy covered in blood and her husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, with severe cuts all over his face.

Amidst media reports that she and Blake had gotten into a fight and out of a deep concern for her well-being, we sent Amy a text message Friday morning.

She texted us back. And she wants to get a message across to you, the fans and the media.

Below are our communications with Amy, unedited.

Amy Winehouse: “Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other. Take back what you said on the blog. I thought you was my girl. I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn’t good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.”

Text #2: “I’ll be alright. I need to fight my man’s corner for him though. x”

Text #3: “For the last time he did not and never has hurt me. Say I told you what happened on your blog. He has such a hard time and he so supportive. Please make amends. Kiss. Amy x”

A while later, Text #4: “Please can you put up the truthful version straight away? It’s bad enough that it’s been there that long. I know you love me but he deserves the truth, he is an amazing man who saved my life again and got cut badly for his troubles. All he get is horrible stories printed about him and he just keeps quiet, but this i too much. Thanks girl. Amy”

We have obeyed her wishes.

Our thoughts and prayers and concern and love are with Amy.

Hopefully she will receive it.

24th August 2007 12:39 PM
Joey " ... she was cutting herself whilst doing drugs with a call girl & her hubby intervened and then she cut him up...or something like that!"

24th August 2007 04:22 PM
robpop Rehab did not work, maybe she needed somebody to administer an ass kicking on her. Looks, like she got the best of him though.
24th August 2007 10:50 PM
tumbled who the fuck knows what goes on in a co-dependent relationship, they are both guilty of hurting the other the whole thing is killing ea. other and that's not cool, same thing with kate moss. Ive been there and wish I didn't waste my fucking time on that bullshit.. who wants to play victim? not me not you and not anybody
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)