ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shine a Light trailer on Entertainment Tonight Return to archive
23rd August 2007 07:53 PM
LadyJane Anybody see it??

Exclusive to ET.

Same trailer we've been seeing with this little edition from anchor Mark Steines:

"The Stones are finishing up their current Tour and PLAN TO HIT THE ROAD TO PROMOTE THE MOVIE

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
23rd August 2007 07:54 PM
glencar I hate that show! But I will catch it on the rerun tomorrow morn! See you at MSG?
23rd August 2007 07:57 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anybody see it??

Exclusive to ET.

Same trailer we've been seeing with this little edition from anchor Mark Steines:

"The Stones are finishing up their current Tour and PLAN TO HIT THE ROAD TO PROMOTE THE MOVIE

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

i posted a link to it last nite (it's on their web site) in the trailer thread... seems a bit different no?
[Edited by chevysales]
23rd August 2007 08:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hate that show! But I will catch it on the rerun tomorrow morn! See you at MSG?

Damn right you will.

quote:
chevysales wrote:

i posted a link to it last nite (it's on their web site) in the trailer thread... seems a bit different no?
[Edited by chevysales]

It looked the same to me as I JUST watched the trailer on rs.con.

LJ.
23rd August 2007 08:01 PM
glencar When is this coming out again?
23rd August 2007 08:02 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
When is this coming out again?

It was supposed to debut in Sept, but now it needs more work. (wink, wink)

I think in the Spring.

LJ.
23rd August 2007 08:04 PM
glencar Man, I hope they play MSG! I've got some Irish friends who want to come over.
23rd August 2007 08:06 PM
LadyJane Blue...check the Couch ASAP for update on Sweet Virginia's travel delay.

LJ.
23rd August 2007 08:11 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anybody see it??

Exclusive to ET.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

Oh boy! Now we are talking. However, how would ET know this when nobody else seems to be talking about it? Are they just speculating or did they get word from a band official? I wonder. It certainly makes sense to me that they would promote the movie this way, but the planning and logistics for yet another enormodome tour takes more than the several months until the release date of SAL. Maybe it will just be a limited tour with arena dates. If that's the case another {{{{{SOC}}}}} is definatly in the offing! Can't even imagine being at the final show ever at MSG!!! I thought that I had seen that show already at the last {{{{{SOC}}}}}!

Riffy
23rd August 2007 08:14 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Blue...check the Couch ASAP for update on Sweet Virginia's travel delay.

LJ.

Going there NOW!
23rd August 2007 08:15 PM
gorda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Anybody see it??

Exclusive to ET.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

I never watch those shows, they give me a headache! They are formatted for people with very short attention spans!
23rd August 2007 08:18 PM
glencar And that doesn't suit you HOW?
23rd August 2007 09:09 PM
TomL Hope they play MGS again. You KNOW THEY WILL.

They are just warming up in London right now for the US.

Keef did say NY was there favorite gig.
[Edited by TomL]
23rd August 2007 09:11 PM
Nellcote Riffy, ET is owned by Paramount, thus the connection..
23rd August 2007 09:24 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Riffy, ET is owned by Paramount, thus the connection..

A-ah! It is all coming together then, no? I am sensing things! Big things! I am picturing a great night at Stout drinking many pints of Guinny followed by an awe inspiring show at the Garden!!

Riffy
23rd August 2007 09:30 PM
Nellcote I am sensing I will have to make a trip to NYC this time.
Riffy, I'm also hoping to make Asbury Park again next month for the Boss rehearsals. I will contact you this time, for a meet & greet @ The Wonder Bar, yes?
23rd August 2007 09:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I am sensing I will have to make a trip to NYC this time.
Riffy, I'm also hoping to make Asbury Park again next month for the Boss rehearsals. I will contact you this time, for a meet & greet @ The Wonder Bar, yes?

Indeed! I will gladly and proudly meet up with ya Nelly! Hell I live within lip crawling distance of the Wonder Bar! Do it!! Oh yeah, and the NYC thing too!

Riffy
23rd August 2007 09:40 PM
Lazy Bones My wife told me that she saw it and said they (ET) noted that release was April 2008...
23rd August 2007 09:43 PM
Lazy Bones from the ET site...

http://www.etonline.com/music/news/49561/index.html
23rd August 2007 09:50 PM
LadyJane quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nellcote wrote:
Riffy, ET is owned by Paramount, thus the connection..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-ah! It is all coming together then, no? I am sensing things! Big things! I am picturing a great night at Stout drinking many pints of Guinny followed by an awe inspiring show at the Garden!!

Riffy

We are all insane.

If you guys knew what I'm going through with Sweet Virginia trying to get a flight out of Chicago to London...
she drove from Green Bay...desperate to beat the weather and make London by tomorrow night. Brave, ROCC woman.

Parmeda is manning Radar in Chicago.
GTRM is texting Europe with updates.
LJ at the helm at the Command Center in Buffalo.

Safe journey to SV.

LJ.

23rd August 2007 10:02 PM
Lazy Bones ...and to inject a little more Voodoo...Shine A Light was performed tonight in London.

woooooo
23rd August 2007 10:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
...and to inject a little more Voodoo...Shine A Light was performed tonight in London.

woooooo

That has been in my brain all evening.
A very very interesting song choice, no???

LJ
Conspiracy Theorist
23rd August 2007 10:05 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

That has been in my brain all evening.
A very very interesting song choice, no???

LJ
Conspiracy Theorist

Mick and his marketing.
23rd August 2007 10:53 PM
Nellcote LJ, she should have left from Madison, as out of Central Wisconsin, Appleton, Green Bay, Madison is the only city to have jet service, the others are all commuter flights, which have been taking a beating for cancellations for at least 10 days. I had four clients cancelled from Central Wsiconsin on Monday, via Chicago, routed them from Madison.
Nellcote, bailing out clients for over 29 years....
23rd August 2007 11:36 PM
parmeda Nelly - if SV makes it out tonight, it will shock me.

My house is shaking...has been for about 4 hours now, with no relief in sight.

Just spoke with LJ - she tells me SV is "on hold" in the VP Lounge at AA - best place she could be right about now!
24th August 2007 12:25 AM
Poplar
here it is.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2887996?ns=1
24th August 2007 12:38 AM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I am sensing I will have to make a trip to NYC this time.

I will be less likely to travel this time around as it's become tougher to get time off work these days. But I will make MSG no matter what!
24th August 2007 09:39 AM
gimmekeef I will find a part time job...delay retirement 3 years..whatever it takes to make MSG next April (?).....These guys are setting us up again for another run.....Gonna be very expensive Tater....$750 tops....nothin under $100....But..I cant wait to fork over my dough....
24th August 2007 09:54 AM
glencar I just watched the rebroadcast of this show & it was a fairly extensive piece, about 3 1/2 minutes in all. Very cool to see but the anchor-bot should be told that Aguilera sang on Live With Me, not Brown Sugar.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)