ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tim Ries RS Project in London Return to archive
23rd August 2007 08:29 AM
Bitch The London show was surprisingly beautiful! It was a club show, not too crowded, filled with RS globetrotting fans speaking all different languages, and a few locals. Hearing the jazz style arrangements gave the RS songs a new dimension, and the musicians seemed free spirited and experimental. It was really nice! Tim said he has played over 60 such gigs throughout the ABB tour, in addition to 160 RS gigs, and he has enjoyed every moment! A true music lover, really nice guy, and humanitarian. They auctioned off signed two augtgraphed pics of all 4 RS signed the previous night, some RS art prints, a signed CD by Chris Jagger, and a large B&W signed photograph dating back to the 60's. LISA came out for the encore and sang the most beautiful version of RUBY TUESDAY that I have ever head, she sang high and lovely, free as a bird. Bernard sang Fool To Cry which was also amazing. Afterwards they all came out to sign autographs and take pics with the fans. Very good to see them as genuine human beings, and very appreciative of the fans. I took some pics too.

23rd August 2007 08:34 AM
LadyJane So glad you having fun, Bitch!!!
Sounds great!!!

LJ.
23rd August 2007 08:41 AM
Bitch
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
So glad you having fun, Bitch!!!
Sounds great!!!

LJ.

Thanks! It doesn't get much better than this!

BTW I took a tour of The Tower of London yeaterday and I found out that Lady Jane was an actual Royal person who was beheaded at age 16! I thought of you immediately! Ugh! What a fate! My dear Lady Jane! And MICK/KEEF knew all about this and wrote that beautiful song LADY JANE about her, or was it about another lady named Jane??!!
23rd August 2007 08:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks! It doesn't get much better than this!

BTW I took a tour of The Tower of London yeaterday and I found out that Lady Jane was an actual Royal person who was beheaded at age 16! I thought of you immediately! Ugh! What a fate! My dear Lady Jane! And MICK/KEEF knew all about this and wrote that beautiful song LADY JANE about her, or was it about another lady named Jane??!!

I'm flattered that you thought of me.
Oh yes. Lady Jane Grey.

We don't share the name, but it looks like she was a fellow redhead!

LJ.
23rd August 2007 08:58 AM
EELPIE Good people, I am come hither to die, and by a law I am condemned to the same. The fact, indeed, against the queen's highness was unlawful, and the consenting thereunto by me: but touching the procurement and desire thereof by me or on my behalf, I do wash my hands thereof in innocency, before God, and the face of you, good Christian people, this day
23rd August 2007 09:54 AM
GotToRollMe Well it's nice to see SOMEONE doing SOMETHING. I've heard the band are very good and I'm sorry I missed the chance to see them in Lisbon. You look lovely, my dear!

I fear what will happen when Saint Sway gets his hands on that Blondie pic though...LOL.

Enjoy the rest of the week! Get into trouble! Cause a disturbance! 'Atta girl!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)