ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of The Rolling Stones Return to archive
22nd August 2007 12:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is to recommend this CD to all of you that have babies, are babies, behave like a baby, have grandkids, have insmonia all days, want to sleep at work, etc this is a recommendation from me after listenig the whole thing

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of The Rolling Stones

Catalog #: BAB- 9629
Release Date: 9/11/2007

Rockabye Baby! transforms timeless rock songs into beautiful instrumental lullabies. The soothing sounds of the glockenspiel, vibraphone, melltoron and other instruments will lull your baby into a sweet slumber.

Do baby’s cries mean you can’t get no satisfaction? When bedtime isn’t on your side, the music of the Rolling Stones is. Their legendary anthems are as sweet as brown sugar. These gentle instrumentals will be any mother or father’s little helper. You can always get what you want with this album. Just start it up.

Songs:

1 Start Me Up
    2 Mother’s Little Helper
    3 Paint It Black
    4 Brown Sugar
    5 Angie
    6 Wild Horses
    7 I Can’t Get No Satisfaction
    8 Under My Thumb
    9 Ruby Tuesday
    10 Time Is On My Side
    11 Let’s Spend the Night Together
    12 You can’t always get What You Want

Note: Neither Rocks Off nor me get a dime for the sales of this CD is just a recommendation from fan to fan, and yes... it deserves a header as it was done by fans too!

To buy it CLICK HERE
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
22nd August 2007 12:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, you can listen 30 sec sound samples of each track in that link
22nd August 2007 12:50 PM
Saint Sway wait a sec.... didnt they already release this and call it "A Bigger Bang"????
22nd August 2007 12:51 PM
Stones Security That's just plain sick.

Bad enough you sickos take this Stones obsession to new heights, but now to corrupt inncocent little babies that still smell of their momma's wombs?!

Bunch of sickos!

I make my kid listen to the theme from Dragnet.
22nd August 2007 01:04 PM
LadyJane Oh I'm gonna really piss off my family with this purchase.
I've got a Goddaughter that needs this.

thanks, voo!!!

hehehe

LJ.
22nd August 2007 03:05 PM
glencar I got a new CD with Mojo the other day.
22nd August 2007 04:20 PM
moy very nice, i'll get one for my grandson thanks!
22nd August 2007 04:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
wait a sec.... didnt they already release this and call it "A Bigger Bang"????

Zip that fly...your postin' is showing!
22nd August 2007 04:59 PM
Paranoid_Android We have The Beatles lulliby CD for my Glimmer twins...THEY LOVE IT!!! Cant wait for this one...my girls already sing the bah bah bahp part of the original LSTNT!!!
22nd August 2007 05:26 PM
Tom
quote:
Paranoid_Android wrote:
Cant wait for this one...my girls already sing the bah bah bahp part of the original LSTNT!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)