ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MOJO Magazine Return to archive
22nd August 2007 11:53 AM
glencar I bought this at the Dublin airport. It's got Keith on the coevr & it's pretty entertaining. I know there's another thread somewhere but I didn't ahve it back then. If you don't have it, g oget it!
22nd August 2007 12:17 PM
pdog i got a copy last night...
22nd August 2007 12:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
i got a copy last night...

so did I!

I liked the quotes from the different musicians in the top songs poll... Mick Jones, Brian Wilson, KOL..... Lemmy called Jagger a "poser".... good stuff. Even Phil Collins little tid bit about Charlie's OCD and having to unpack everything in his room before he can leave was a chuckle
22nd August 2007 03:06 PM
glencar Has either of you played the CD yet? I scored the last copy at Dublin's airport so I guess it's been out awhile over there.
22nd August 2007 04:14 PM
gimmekeef I live in Georgia...I'll look behind all the hunting and gun magazines....maybe there will be one copy there...
23rd August 2007 04:12 PM
glencar It has a CD of cover versions of Stones songs & original songs that the Stones later covered themselves. It starts off nicely but gets too folky for my taste at the end.
23rd August 2007 04:17 PM
LadyJane Where can I get one????

LJ.
23rd August 2007 04:18 PM
Saint Sway mines still in the shrink wrap

I've heard half the songs already so not in a rush to open it and hear butchered covers

in that 50 greatest songs list, they list the 5 worst... I had to laugh b/c they're my favorite essential fryday nite party songs... Where the Boys Go, Had It With You.. forget what else they listed but all GREAT songs... oh well. My Stones tastes are warped
23rd August 2007 04:20 PM
Saint Sway LJ - ck pm
23rd August 2007 04:21 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Where can I get one????

LJ.

It's $10 at Borders/that otehr store, oh, Barnes & Noble.
23rd August 2007 04:22 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
mines still in the shrink wrap

I've heard half the songs already so not in a rush to open it and hear butchered covers

in that 50 greatest songs list, they list the 5 worst... I had to laugh b/c they're my favorite essential fryday nite party songs... Where the Boys Go, Had It With You.. forget what else they listed but all GREAT songs... oh well. My Stones tastes are warped

I was surprised to see Citadel listed as a greatest. That song's always bored me.
23rd August 2007 04:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
LJ - ck pm

Thank you kindly!!!!

LJ.
23rd August 2007 04:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was surprised to see Citadel listed as a greatest. That song's always bored me.

thats in the best??? thats just criminal

btw, is my issue missing a page or did "Dance Little Sister" get snubbed?
23rd August 2007 04:25 PM
glencar Snubbed, as was Dancing Wif Mr. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
23rd August 2007 04:31 PM
Saint Sway Oh yeah -- 100 Years was on the 5 Worst list!! WTBG, HIWY & 100YA are all in my top 10 favorites

Goats is the most underated album of all-time. By any band.

and you know the Stones should bust out Dw/MrD on the b-stage - 1st song! With Mick coming out in a Witches hat or some kind of devil/mask costume!!

Damn. I really should manage these guys

23rd August 2007 04:36 PM
glencar Someone's got to!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)