ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Trailer for "Shine A Light" Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
20th August 2007 11:23 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
It's official. I hate eveyone that was at this show!

....and I even know some of these lucky fucksticks!

Riffy

It's nice to be hated!
20th August 2007 11:26 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

scope
maxlugar
Sweet Virginia
TomL
glencar
luxury
throbby

There were more, I think.

LJ.

More:

Sway
Bitch
Chevysales[the poster who gave me my ticket...]

Guys, it was a dream come true. I don't think I've ever been to a finer venue. And there will never be a finer band...
21st August 2007 12:00 AM
oldkr A friend saw the rough-cut , the one that set it back a year and said the group concensus was that the film was simply "appalling" lets hope theyre wrong!

OLDKR

21st August 2007 05:18 PM
LastChild bitchin!

i just got chills from that....and now the waiting begins.
22nd August 2007 12:40 AM
glencar I just read an article in EW about Paramount's troubles & apparently the studio is really counting on this film to be a part of its recovery next year. Good luck with that!
22nd August 2007 06:47 PM
CousinC To OLDKR:
what group consensus? your friends people or the Stones'!?

And why appaling? Any reasons?

(btw. if it were the Stones consensus that the film is bad, I would have high hopes for it . .!)
Best
22nd August 2007 07:29 PM
BONOISLOVE

I'm too busy delighting myself with this old fashioned christmas carol for the grandmothers of the world to enjoy.
22nd August 2007 07:43 PM
chevysales etonline.com also has it but it seems to be different one then i have seen

http://www.etonline.com/music/news/49561/index.html

lower rite video player... shine a lite trailer
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)