ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Amy Winehouse cancels - new opening acts for Dusseldorf & Hamburg Return to archive Page: 1 2
13th August 2007 06:43 PM
SweetVirginia
13th August 2007 06:45 PM
mojoman damn she makes mick look fat
13th August 2007 11:33 PM
sirmoonie One of the few things the Tribe ever did right. Her music rocks, and she's all about drugged up sex.
14th August 2007 09:27 AM
Nasty Habits I am hooked on her like she's hooked on whatever she's hooked on. Don't know how she's ever going to live "Rehab" down. Both of her records are cool, but I cannot stop listening to the latest record - love the production, the band (there's actually a band!) and the songs. Definitely my summer record and while it may be something of a guilty pleasure that is only appropriate given the subject matter on most of the songs. I wish her well and hope she gets her shit together. I would be PISSED if she was opening for a Stones show I was seeing and she cancelled.

Hey, I have a question for my friends across the pond. As a long time vinyl connoisseur, I truly hate the domestic pressing of this LP - it ends with a remix of "You're no good" rather than the hilarious and eternally relevant "Addicted". Do British vinyl versions end have Addicted on them? And if they do, is it a single LP version? I can't stand these modern 3 song a side double LPs.

TIA!

Nastay
14th August 2007 11:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Joey Weedhouse?

15th August 2007 01:43 AM
robpop Fuck me pumps! I do like Amy, incredible voice.

But this is just awful:

15th August 2007 01:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Fuck me pumps! I do like Amy, incredible voice.

But this is just awful:

Speaking of Van Halen - howe ironicalism.

I thought she was cool in that vid, maybe one too many, but then again I worship a band that has two guys who can hardly play guitar and fall on their asses trying to do so.
15th August 2007 01:59 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Speaking of Van Halen - howe ironicalism.

I thought she was cool in that vid, maybe one too many, but then again I worship a band that has two guys who can hardly play guitar and fall on their asses trying to do so.

Ya know what, I bet you are right. This probably would have been cool if I had some Iron and Beam I'll give it a shot on Friday and report back. She signing like some drunk barfly karaoke slut. They are annoying when you are sober, but they ain't so bad after a few gurgles. No booze till Friday. Say a prayer for me.
15th August 2007 07:19 AM
corgi37 Amy Winehouse is a ugly slag.
15th August 2007 11:01 AM
EELPIE
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Amy Winehouse is a ugly slag.

15th August 2007 12:06 PM
Saint Sway I think its good anytime they can bring someone onstage wearing more eyeliner than Keith.
16th August 2007 02:32 AM
robpop
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Amy Winehouse is a ugly slag.

She is now. No question. It's because of the booze, dope, and whatever is going on in her head. Once upon a time she was a fuckin' hottie.

Fuck Me Pumps...Will ya?

[Edited by robpop]
[Edited by robpop]
16th August 2007 02:42 AM
sirmoonie The one on the right, so damn cute, I just want to dive on her. Who is the woman on the left?
16th August 2007 02:54 AM
robpop I don't care. I would jump either one of them. Who the fuck cares? Not me. The next morning when I sobered up, I would not care. Who the fuck would? Booze makes it all better. What's wrong with a chick missing teeth? Nothing, when your boozed up. More boooze please.
16th August 2007 09:30 AM
corgi37 Fucking tattooed Persian bitch drunken slag! SLAG!

P.S. Yeah, the pic on the right. Do that stuff!

She got nice feet?
16th August 2007 09:30 AM
corgi37 Fucking tattooed Persian bitch drunken slag! SLAG!

She got nice feet?
16th August 2007 09:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Fucking tattooed Persian bitch drunken slag! SLAG!

She got nice feet?

Alcohol and drugs are the differences between thos 2 pics.
her feet?? normal Corgi, nothing exceptionnal
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)