ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Biggest Bang DVD Return to archive
1st August 2007 02:32 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The sound quality is excellent, but the sync is all out on my dvd.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

Or maybe I have messed up somewhere?

Advice?

Cheers
1st August 2007 03:18 AM
Moonisup
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
The sound quality is excellent, but the sync is all out on my dvd.

Is anybody else experiencing this problem?

Or maybe I have messed up somewhere?

Advice?

Cheers

that's the editing/ overdubs.

But serious, you should go back to the store
1st August 2007 03:33 AM
mrhipfl that happened to my with other DVDs before. taking the disc out and putting it back in usually solve the problem.
1st August 2007 04:16 AM
Voodoo Scrounge OK

So I tried a few different things last night.

I played the whole concert and the syncing was only slightly out, but still out.

I then skipped a few songs and it got a lot worse!

It is not out of synch on the documentaries or interviews.

If this is the norm, then it is really bad on the stones behalf to release something like this. I hevent had the problem with other stones dvds or any other bands dvds for that matter.
1st August 2007 04:22 AM
Jumacfly Mine is ok, no problems like that, only overdubs but it sems normal!
Are there hidden tracks on those dvds???
1st August 2007 06:38 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
OK

So I tried a few different things last night.

I played the whole concert and the syncing was only slightly out, but still out.

I then skipped a few songs and it got a lot worse!

It is not out of synch on the documentaries or interviews.

If this is the norm, then it is really bad on the stones behalf to release something like this. I hevent had the problem with other stones dvds or any other bands dvds for that matter.

looks like you got a defective DVD. Can you exchange it?
1st August 2007 06:52 AM
corgi37 Got mine today. Nothing wrong with it at all. In fact, its very bloody impressive! The extras are incredible. Love the massive fireworks on the Austin dvd. Wouldnt be because they filmed it, would it?
1st August 2007 07:34 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Got mine today. Nothing wrong with it at all. In fact, its very bloody impressive! The extras are incredible. Love the massive fireworks on the Austin dvd. Wouldnt be because they filmed it, would it?

probably.
the fireworks were cheaper at Lyon for example.

the fact the Austin show was for the kids make them play in front of a younger audience and it' s better to show that than a army of old fans on seats!!
Disc 3 is still my fav but Austin got good surprises and a nice set list.

The final is also impressive, I love their energy and don t really care about Blondie and the clowns
Will watch Rio later.
1st August 2007 09:28 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

probably.
the fireworks were cheaper at Lyon for example.

the fact the Austin show was for the kids make them play in front of a younger audience and it' s better to show that than a army of old fans on seats!!
Disc 3 is still my fav but Austin got good surprises and a nice set list.

The final is also impressive, I love their energy and don t really care about Blondie and the clowns
Will watch Rio later.

YES! There were discounted tickets for Students with valid school ID's! Brilliant, all hail Young Jacob Cohl (He is like a son to Mick)
1st August 2007 09:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

YES! There were discounted tickets for Students with valid school ID's! Brilliant, all hail Young Jacob Cohl (He is like a son to Mick)

Jake did a good job on disc 4.
1st August 2007 05:55 PM
Some Guy I sat mine by some other dvd's and they melted.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)