ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off t-Shirts available! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th August 2007 03:00 PM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Martha... the only thing you need to do is follow the instructions HERE, add your credit card and the use the option "Send Money" and send a your payment to [email protected], as simple as that

Hurry up as I only ship on Saturdays and I will send some tees tomorrow

I am on page one trying to create an account and I am not getting anywhere. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I hate computers. Truly hate them.
5th August 2007 09:41 AM
jostorm
quote:

Not planning to do new ones at the moment, and if we do new ones it will be a new design.

I don't know if this is one of the pictures you're talking about

Thanks, Voodoo! No, I wasn't thinking of this particular picture, the ones I remember were more colourful, and I think it was taken outside of a venue when everyone was queueing...BUT it's a brilliant example! Those t-shirts are so much nicer than anything RS.Inc ever came up with....Who makes them in Argentina??? Is it done "legally"?? Is there a website, or someone on Banquete de Pordioseros who sells them?????????
8th August 2007 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha

Good news, actually it was good news and bad news but now it's just good ones

Someone on the board paid your tee-shirt but there are no small t-shirts anymore, so I solved this easily: I gave my three daughters some t-shirts and one of them never ever uses it, it was used only one time so you will have that one FOR FREE, shipping included and with a voodoo-doll karma included as added value

So please let me know your shipping address and I'll send it this Saturday

The person who paid for it requested me to stay anonymous: cool:

I suggest you to use the money you're saving to take some basic computer lessons
8th August 2007 06:07 AM
PartyDoll MEG Voodoo..Tee shirt arrived..thank you!!!. No photo yet..I must remove about a half a foot of material in order to wear it.-lol Soon my friend
8th August 2007 06:14 AM
jostorm
quote:

I suggest you to use the money you're saving to take some basic computer lessons

The anonymous person is a friend of mine. And he asked me to say for him (as he doesn't want to blow his anonimity):

FUCK YOU, VOODOO, WILL YA???????????????

[Edited by jostorm]
8th August 2007 12:16 PM
Martha
quote:
Martha

Good news, actually it was good news and bad news but now it's just good ones

Someone on the board paid your tee-shirt but there are no small t-shirts anymore, so I solved this easily: I gave my three daughters some t-shirts and one of them never ever uses it, it was used only one time so you will have that one FOR FREE, shipping included and with a voodoo-doll karma included as added value

So please let me know your shipping address and I'll send it this Saturday

The person who paid for it requested me to stay anonymous: cool:

WHAT???????? You've got to be kiddin' me. I am stunned. I wasn't cryin' the blues to get my dues paid I was simply exasperated. Me oh my.

How kind and sweet of you and Anonymous. I don't even know what to say. Where are my manners?! Thank you both (and your 3 daughters too) so much, but you shouldn't have. My goodness.

Can I send anonymous a CD in appreciation someway? I just got another shipment of CD's to give out as gifts. BMG is gonna prosecute me one of these days! They think I am running a store front since I've purchased at least 30 copies of "Modern Times" since December. LOL

I am bowled over. Truly.

Thank you Voodoo and Whoever You are. ;-)

with gratitude, love, and peace,
Martha

PS The get a computer class idea is hilarious. I'd need YEARS of help, I think. LOL
[Edited by Martha]
8th August 2007 12:20 PM
Martha
quote:
jostorm wrote:

The anonymous person is a friend of mine. And he asked me to say for him (as he doesn't want to blow his anonimity):

FUCK YOU, VOODOO, WILL YA???????????????

[Edited by jostorm]

Ahhhhh......a clue....hummm...gosh I'm wracking my brain here.....no not ringin' a bell. Boy this is gonna be a hard one. I'll have to resort to DNA testing.

;-)

I know! 'll make some of your delicious brownies, call my Witch Dr., take some organic "tea", go into a trance and see if I can conjur up an image. hehehehe......

xxxxxxxooooooo,
Martha Mellencamp

"Sing a little bit of these working man blues."
8th August 2007 01:58 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Mine is far to large
8th August 2007 01:59 PM
Gazza
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Mine is far to large

EAT MORE FOOD AND STOP SMOKING
[Edited by Gazza]
8th August 2007 03:12 PM
Saint Sway I'm holding out for a Rocks Off T-shirt with colored soccer ball tongue logo

I just cant get enough of those
8th August 2007 03:19 PM
SweetVirginia I hope they can incorporate this wonderful design in the new shirts.

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
8th August 2007 03:24 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
I hope they can incorporate this wonderful design in the new shirts.

LOL! I thought was us!! I mean its so bizarre it could only be Rocks Off
8th August 2007 04:01 PM
SweetVirginia I don't know anyone who has been able to explain what the hell that character is. I'm guessing it's not the top seller at RS.com

8th August 2007 04:10 PM
glencar Please buy that one for me!
8th August 2007 04:30 PM
SweetVirginia Only if you will send us a picture of yourself wearing it at Slane! And you must wear it all day/evening.
8th August 2007 04:39 PM
Saint Sway shouldn't the Rocks Off t-shirts come with long white wrap-around sleeves that tie in the back?
8th August 2007 04:39 PM
glencar LOL I gotta think about this. These aren't neon shirts are they?
8th August 2007 04:42 PM
SweetVirginia No, you won't be mistaken for a Shidoobee in this shirt!

8th August 2007 04:45 PM
SweetVirginia Oh, and it comes in white, too Glenny!

8th August 2007 04:46 PM
PartyDoll MEG SV..don't you dare think of bringing those ugly shirts to London for the Egon Fest!!!!!!!
8th August 2007 04:49 PM
glencar Yeah I gotta pass. The Irish are already mad at us for Iraq. That shirt ain't gonna help matters!
8th August 2007 05:11 PM
SweetVirginia Good decision, Blue.

And Meg...no worries. I'd never do something to mess up Egonfest. Question: what will you call the rest of the week and the other 3 shows before Egon arrives?

8th August 2007 05:18 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
SV..don't you dare think of bringing those ugly shirts to London for the Egon Fest!!!!!!!

Oh you are soooooooooo on thin ice with me right now!!!!

BOTH you and SV.

I'll be out of town Sun-Thu with NO pc access. Kindly keep Superblow updated and phone/text me if I miss anything.

Brats.

LJ.
8th August 2007 06:08 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Good decision, Blue.

And Meg...no worries. I'd never do something to mess up Egonfest. Question: what will you call the rest of the week and the other 3 shows before Egon arrives?

Well as you well know, that is what EGON is calling his trip. Now as for me, all I know it that it will be a "rip roaring good time"! !!

You know I should try and be "good" here.

8th August 2007 06:37 PM
glencar Will you raise a toast to those of us who couldn't make it? I'm absolutely FURIOUS with myself...
8th August 2007 06:40 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Oh you are soooooooooo on thin ice with me right now!!!!

BOTH you and SV.

I'll be out of town Sun-Thu with NO pc access. Kindly keep Superblow updated and phone/text me if I miss anything.

Brats.

LJ.

Sorry LJ...we should have known that calling it Egonfest would make missing it even harder for you. I guess if we really did wear those awful shirts you wouldn't mind staying home!

I'll watch Superblow for you while you are gone.

SV

8th August 2007 07:51 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Sorry LJ...we should have known that calling it Egonfest would make missing it even harder for you. I guess if we really did wear those awful shirts you wouldn't mind staying home!

I'll watch Superblow for you while you are gone.

SV

Thanks.
Yes..twas Egonfest that truly made me snap.
But you know I wish both of you, ALL of you a great time.

LJ.
8th August 2007 08:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Thanks.
Yes..twas Egonfest that truly made me snap.
But you know I wish both of you, ALL of you a great time.

LJ.

Oh sorry, LJ!! I WILL make sure someone shoots a video with Egon's camera phone of us toasting the Summit Queen and sends it to you. We truly wish you could be there!!
8th August 2007 08:24 PM
glencar You know, LJ isn't the only one missing the Week of Egon...
8th August 2007 08:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
glencar wrote:
You know, LJ isn't the only one missing the Week of Egon...

OK OK OK..we will toast you all
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)