ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

The O² Arena, London, 26th August 2007
© JumpingKentFlash - Thanks a lot!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rocks Off t-Shirts available! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
18th July 2007 11:37 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
At this speed I'll get the thong in December so if you want to wait till I get it I will be more than happy 'cause I'll save some shipping. I think it'll be better to send the t.shirt this Saturday but it's up to you, let me know

Yes please send the shirt this Saturday. I was just kidding .
19th July 2007 11:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, I will thanks Cat!
20th July 2007 09:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I need a large version of the white one.

Will it be for a gift or what? You must be kidding, I'm gonna send the tees tomorrow, please confirm size, will ya?

21st July 2007 05:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
i need one white medium carnalito!

There ain't no White-M since the very first post, and there are three White-L let me know
21st July 2007 05:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Four t-shirts shipped today (USA (2), The Netherlands and UK)
28th July 2007 10:46 AM
axl79 I need one Medium of the black version, please!
28th July 2007 12:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
axl79 wrote:
I need one Medium of the black version, please!

Yes, there's one... the last one, I already replied your PM if you pay in the next 30 minutes I'll send it today as I'm going to send one to Columbus.

28th July 2007 04:13 PM
axl79
quote:

Yes, there's one... the last one, I already replied your PM if you pay in the next 30 minutes I'll send it today as I'm going to send one to Columbus.

Shit, I missed that then. It will be nice to have it to the Gothenburg concert next friday!
[Edited by axl79]
28th July 2007 07:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Payment received, will try to send before next Saturday but it'll be hard for me.

The new availability with today purchases is as follows

29th July 2007 12:46 AM
robpop Vodoo,

PM how I can pay you for a shirt. I really want one.
29th July 2007 01:52 AM
Kilroy Disc two Great
29th July 2007 10:28 AM
axl79 Thanks Voodoo !
29th July 2007 12:08 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat How long would it take to get it to Holland from Mexico?
29th July 2007 12:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
robpop wrote:
Vodoo,

PM how I can pay you for a shirt. I really want one.

PM sent however I'm going to explain here as we're in the second page of the thread.

The payment must be via Paypal to [email protected] you can use any credit card, if you don't have a PayPal account click HERE

Amount to pay, including shipping and handling:

30th July 2007 01:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
How long would it take to get it to Holland from Mexico?

It takes two weeks and sometimes two weeks and a half, so probably you'll get it later this week or early the next one
30th July 2007 01:56 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:

It takes two weeks and sometimes two weeks and a half, so probably you'll get it later this week or early the next one

Thanks!
31st July 2007 01:53 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It has arrived! I have to go to the post office tomorrow to get it.
1st August 2007 02:16 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat GOT IT !

Will wear it to the Copenhagen gig.
2nd August 2007 05:40 PM
jostorm Which reminds me:

Voodoo, quite a while ago, I think it was during the American leg of this tour, I think, or perhaps when they hit South America, you posted a lot of pictures of Spanish speaking fans, which I believe were friends of yours. Amongst them they wore the nicest Stones t-shirts I have EVER seen, they had drawings (caricature-style) of the Stones, but really tasteful. Are those commercially available???? Do you know which ones I mean?? Would you be so kind as to dig out the pictures again??

I would quite like an RO t-shirt, but it would have to be "S", if these are unisex American sizes,when are you planning to do new ones????

Muchas gracias!
[Edited by jostorm]
3rd August 2007 01:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Which reminds me:

Voodoo, quite a while ago, I think it was during the American leg of this tour, I think, or perhaps when they hit South America, you posted a lot of pictures of Spanish speaking fans, which I believe were friends of yours. Amongst them they wore the nicest Stones t-shirts I have EVER seen, they had drawings (caricature-style) of the Stones, but really tasteful. Are those commercially available???? Do you know which ones I mean?? Would you be so kind as to dig out the pictures again??

I would quite like an RO t-shirt, but it would have to be "S", if these are unisex American sizes,when are you planning to do new ones????

Muchas gracias!
[Edited by jostorm]

Mine has the size of a tent.
3rd August 2007 08:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Which reminds me:

Muchas gracias!
[Edited by jostorm]

I'm out now will look for them later and post them for you but if available they are in Argentina
3rd August 2007 08:52 AM
Gazza Mine arrived today. Thanks, Voodoo
3rd August 2007 04:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Wow, now the postal service is working fine, only one week and a couple of days to The Netherlands and a week and a half to Belfast!

Now wear them and post a picture of yourselves... and you cat must post a picture of you wearing Paris' thong and the tee.shirt LOL
3rd August 2007 04:47 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I think he's creating a new one.

And to think we almost didn't get the first one off the ground due to lack of interest.

But I pushed and pushed. Ask Voodoo.

Now it is a collector's item!!!

LJ.

For me it wasn't lack of interest it was lack of money (at that time) and lack of a paypal account. I would LOVE to buy both the white and black (I need small or extra small-kid size as I am a midget) I so want the shirts.

Gawd It is so frustrating to see that small black shirt available when I cannot purchase it. I would buy it right now if I had a way to pay Voo. Can I send a check? If not I understand. I am crying now too.

xxoo,
MM
3rd August 2007 04:48 PM
Martha I can use a credit card????!!!

Okay!!!! No more tears.

xxoo,
Martha
3rd August 2007 04:50 PM
Martha Alright I went to the site but do not know what to do from there. I am no good with the accessing modern world. Sigh.....
3rd August 2007 04:51 PM
jostorm
quote:

I'm out now will look for them later and post them for you but if available they are in Argentina

No rush at all, next week would do... Many thanks, Voodoo....

SSC: yes, I know, I have several American t-shirts big enough to fit me AND three refugee families from Darfur in it....
3rd August 2007 05:01 PM
jostorm
quote:
Martha wrote:
Alright I went to the site but do not know what to do from there. I am no good with the accessing modern world. Sigh.....

Sweetheart, I'm equally crap with things modern, but I'll try and help...Click on the paypal box, next page click on the "send money" box and fill in "[email protected] " in the "email"! box, and just carry on like that. The paypal account you will open can be paid into from your credit card,that's not a problem, so just enter all those details, so on your next credit card bill it will say paypal and a reference to Rocks off for that payment....I'm going out just now, but if you have problems and it doesn't work out let me know, I could always pay for you with my paypal account and we can sort it out later?? Just send me an email, it's on my profile.
3rd August 2007 08:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
Alright I went to the site but do not know what to do from there. I am no good with the accessing modern world. Sigh.....

Martha... the only thing you need to do is follow the instructions HERE, add your credit card and the use the option "Send Money" and send a your payment to [email protected], as simple as that

Hurry up as I only ship on Saturdays and I will send some tees tomorrow
3rd August 2007 09:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Which reminds me:

Muchas gracias!
[Edited by jostorm]

Not planning to do new ones at the moment, and if we do new ones it will be a new design.

I don't know if this is one of the pictures you're talking about

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)