ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen...The Rolling Stones - The 1972 US-Tour Return to archive
24th August 2006 11:41 PM
gonzalo76 Hi there,
Does anybody have any info about this bootleg from Mighty Diamonds 2002 ? I can't find any info or artwork.
This is all the info I have from the torrent's info file:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE 1972 US TOUR

MIGHTY DIAMONDS NOTE 8/10 CD...EAC..TLH..FLAC YOU

brown sugar
bitch
rocks off
gimme shelter
don't lie to me
tumbling dice
love in vain
sweet virginia
all down the line
you can't always get what you want
midnight rambler
band intro
bye bye johnny
rip this joint
street fighting man
jumpin' jack flash
Uptight/Satisfaction

I also tried to find some info in really a lot of Stones' bootlegs pages but it seems it doesn't exist. I only found this:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jikje/Music/Stones/boots.html#lag2

Ladies and Gentlemen
Rerelease of the above (TMOQ-02/006), but of a better sound quality. Recorded in Fort Worth, Houston and Philadelphia.

Songlisting
Brown Sugar - Bitch - Gimme Shelter - Don't Lie To Me - Tumbling Dice - Love In Vain - Sweet Virginia - All Down The Line - You Can't Always Get What You Want - Midnight Rambler - Bye Bye Johnny - Rip This Joint - Street Fighting Man - Jumping Jack Flash - Uptight/Satisfaction (w / Stevie Wonder)

Any info will be much appreciated
greetings
Gonzalo

Note that "Rocks Off" which is listed in the torrent's info file, is not listed in the page and I don't know why.

The difference between this release and the MORPH-25:
MORPH has Dead Flowers and Happy from Ft. Worth 1st show 6/24/72.
MD2002 has Rocks Off, Don't Lie To Me and Band Intro from unknown dates (to me).

[Edited by gonzalo76]
24th August 2006 11:45 PM
Fiji Joe It's a great sounding boot...bout all you need to know
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)