ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CSNY 20.8.06 Holmdel Nj Return to archive
24th August 2006 06:22 AM
marko Is it possible,to get cover art for this wonderfull set?
I started downloading it from dimeazone.
24th August 2006 10:43 AM
Starbuck those boys are on fire. on fire, i tell ya.

caught the show in st paul and it was wonderful.
24th August 2006 11:19 AM
glencar Really? I can't imagine Crosby ever being on fire unless it was like a Richard Pryor event.
24th August 2006 11:39 AM
Starbuck you're home safe!

no terrorist / astral travel run ins, i assume?

[does she REALLY exist?]

you need to address the talya issue in a separate post, either here or at maxy's. this must be done today, or a convention of astronomers will convene and revoke your planetary status.
24th August 2006 03:38 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
you're home safe!

no terrorist / astral travel run ins, i assume?

[does she REALLY exist?]

you need to address the talya issue in a separate post, either here or at maxy's. this must be done today, or a convention of astronomers will convene and revoke your planetary status.

Pain in the ass travelling these days. I'm thinking of driving to Chicago. When they take the joy out of flying, the terrorists have beaten us & beaten us bad.
24th August 2006 03:39 PM
glencar BTW A friend of mine saw CSNY at Jones Beach last night & said they were awful. Too many anti-war songs & this guy is generally apolitical.
24th August 2006 05:42 PM
lotsajizz duh--they're doing Neil's new album in it's entirety and everyone knows this! those expecting to hear wrongheaded politics at their show should go elsewhere!
[Edited by lotsajizz]
24th August 2006 07:43 PM
glencar First off, this guy doesn't acre much about politics but I think he mostly votes Dem. Secondly, I bought Who tix & I assume they'll do a few new songs off their new album but if they did 'em all, I'd be surprised. Thirdly, I saw what you wrote to LJ on a thread last week. You're a class act...
24th August 2006 08:08 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
First off, this guy doesn't acre much about politics but I think he mostly votes Dem. Secondly, I bought Who tix & I assume they'll do a few new songs off their new album but if they did 'em all, I'd be surprised. Thirdly, I saw what you wrote to LJ on a thread last week. You're a class act...

Did you catch his retraction and apology, too?
24th August 2006 08:20 PM
glencar Nope. I looked for it & missed it. In that case, I'll drop it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)