ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: El Ejido header and Europe'07 Return to archive
23rd August 2006 07:16 PM
Gazza God, thats poignant to say the least. Inspired choice of music too.

For what its worth, Spanish radio announced today that the Stones will announce a new date for this show in December and that it will take place between June and August next year. (thanks to Tranki on IORR for ths post)

And everything I've heard in London in the last few days suggests that Europe WILL get a tour next summer
23rd August 2006 07:23 PM
RollingstonesUSA Great news!!!!
23rd August 2006 07:49 PM
mrhipfl Will there be a US mini tour after Europe?
23rd August 2006 08:07 PM
mac_daddy

jeezus, gazza...

wassup with that pic of dylan in yer sig..? the d00d looks like jack nicholson's joker in batman. man - alot of plastic surgery has been done on ole zim'..

23rd August 2006 08:29 PM
Gazza Ya think? It just looks a bit of good lighting and maybe a bit of make up

I think he looks cool as fuck.
23rd August 2006 08:30 PM
SweetVirginia Wow, Gazza, that is a poignant video.

Hope the Stones make it up to those fans.....

23rd August 2006 08:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Will there be a US mini tour after Europe?

I hope youre takin the piss, LOL! I think the North America vs Europe concert count by the end of 2006 is something like 80 to 19!
23rd August 2006 09:38 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Ya think? It just looks a bit of good lighting and maybe a bit of make up

I think he looks cool as fuck.

oops - wasnt trying to pi$$ in yer corn flakes, amigo; i was just callin' it like i saw it. maybe was a bit harsh in my assesment, but there has definitely been some work done to tha face...

quote:

gazza also wrote:

quote:mrhipfl wrote:
Will there be a US mini tour after Europe?

I hope youre takin the piss, LOL! I think the North America vs Europe concert count by the end of 2006 is something like 80 to 19!

this was what i was thinking about, as well...

23rd August 2006 09:57 PM
Soldatti They always tour the States, I won't be surprised with another leg the next year.
23rd August 2006 10:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
They always tour the States, I won't be surprised with another leg the next year.

which would mean the tour is 2 and a half years in length, and they would have gone through some markets four times or more in that time. I dont think so. This autumn will see the last US shows for this tour.

The merchandise people who have been with the tour since Fenway this time last year told a friend of mine who asked if they had any info on the band's future touring plans said that they were booked up until summer 2007, and seemed surprised that this wasnt common knowledge as yet!
[Edited by Gazza]
23rd August 2006 10:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6140
23rd August 2006 10:56 PM
Gazza ok..now can you summarise that for those of us who arent quite bilingual?
24th August 2006 12:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
ok..now can you summarise that for those of us who arent quite bilingual?

In short is the same you mentioned, the local press confirmed today shows next summer
24th August 2006 02:42 AM
FotiniD Damn great video and song selection... I could just *feel* how these people felt standing outside the stadium. Damn the cancellations. And this particular one, just hours before the gig... You're all excited and then... God.

Well, let's focus on the good stuff - looks like the summer of 2007 is going to be Stones-oriented after all I suggest they play all the cancelled dates of this tour like three or four times each Then MAYBE we'll forgive them.
25th August 2006 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

El Ejido according to local witness Stoning!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)