ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger Getting Married Return to archive Page: 1 2
24th August 2006 10:33 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LMFAO.......

Genius, Jeep, pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should make a Tee shirt outta this

LJ.

This shot is HYSTERICAL!

Puuuuuurfect!

LOL
24th August 2006 10:50 PM
glencar
quote:
Stonesgail wrote:

What??

MUCCA.
25th August 2006 12:05 AM
Stonesgail
quote:
glencar wrote:
MUCCA.

What's a MUCCA?
25th August 2006 12:41 AM
glencar a play on Macca. Muck maybe?
25th August 2006 01:58 AM
gorda
quote:
Jeep wrote:

That picture is inaccurate! L'Wren is 6 feet 4 inches tall! Mick is just 5 feet 10 inches tall! She is half a foot taller than him! Which means that when they dance his face is on her chest! FLAT CHEST!

[Edited by gorda]
25th August 2006 02:22 AM
tumblingdice01 The third marriage is supposed to be the best. I should know - my third is eight years strong on Monday.
I hope Mick has great happiness.
25th August 2006 02:28 AM
padre Isn't the first marriage supposed to be the one? I'm trying to keep it alive with my teeth and nails. Should I let it go and wait for the third one....?
25th August 2006 05:26 AM
tumblingdice01 Only your heart can tell you the truth. In my case, I fought the feeling to leave far too long and should have given in. The relief I felt when it was over was like taking a house off your chest. Number 2 was a rebound and lasted 18 months. I waited three more years and then found my soulmate. I hope your situation turns out the best one day and you feel happy.
25th August 2006 07:27 AM
padre Thank you tumblingdice. I'm sure I'll see my present situation clearly after a couple of years and know then what would've been the right thing to do and when. But now everything's a bit blurry...I just don't wanna let go.
Strange place this board...you even get marital advice when you need 'em! Hail Rocks Off!
25th August 2006 10:51 AM
glencar
quote:
padre wrote:
Thank you tumblingdice. I'm sure I'll see my present situation clearly after a couple of years and know then what would've been the right thing to do and when. But now everything's a bit blurry...I just don't wanna let go.
Strange place this board...you even get marital advice when you need 'em! Hail Rocks Off!

Not sure if this is the place for marital advice...
25th August 2006 11:49 AM
Jaxx it will be interesting to see where they decide to get married. if y'all recall, he married jerry in BALI and when it came time for divorce after all those years and all those kids, the marriage was not recognized as legal. mick sure knows how to put a "wren"kil in his relationships.

good luck to them. with his track record, they'll need it.
25th August 2006 12:06 PM
glencar JAXX, where the hell ya been?
25th August 2006 12:45 PM
Jaxx
quote:
glencar wrote:
JAXX, where the hell ya been?

i've been having my "19th nervous breakdown" and taking care of it with "mother's little helpers". ;-) sure missed seeing y'all last of july. hope it was a blast!
25th August 2006 12:48 PM
glencar Last of July? You mean last week! Twicks.
25th August 2006 12:56 PM
Jaxx LMAO. you guys get together alot. wasn't there a surprise bash out on long island july 29th or something? man did i want to go back to the casa!
25th August 2006 01:00 PM
glencar Oh! Yes, that was at Paparazzi Restaurant in westbury. Nice time & some keepsakes for the Chicago crowd.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)