ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Witchita also selling horribly Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
24th August 2006 01:27 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

Really Gazza ....................?!?!?!

Cool !!!!!!!! Pete lives in that Fancy suburb outside London ( Richmond ).

I believe Jerry Hall is a neighbor .

Jerry and Mick's mansion is about 100 yards up the street on Richmond Hill. The woman who owned a restaurant we were in said that Mick still spends a lot of his time there, even though he officially has a suite in Claridge's where hes been based for the last 3 years or so. We walked past the house on Tuesday night on the way home from the show and the gates were open and some lights were on (presumably the kids hadnt made it home from the post-show party!). You could literally have walked up and rang the front doorbell.

Pete lives in The Wick, which used to be Ronnie's house in the 70's (and where the Stones cut the basic track of IORR, trivia fans!). Its strange to see three cars parked outside his front door in a public street - I noticed that last time I was there too. A few mornings I looked across the street and we had just missed him driving away in his Jag.
24th August 2006 01:44 PM
jb "Come JB, show me your breats, and make me feel at home, this place is empty, this place is empty, this place is wide open w/out jew"
24th August 2006 02:21 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Pete lives in The Wick, which used to be Ronnie's house in the 70's (and where the Stones cut the basic track of IORR, trivia fans!). Its strange to see three cars parked outside his front door in a public street - I noticed that last time I was there too. A few mornings I looked across the street and we had just missed him driving away in his Jag.

Pete does not seem like a terribly fancy guy .

Thanks Gazza -- It is very nice to know some personal information about two of my heroes .
24th August 2006 02:22 PM
jb Has Pete ever met John mark Karr????
24th August 2006 02:22 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Has Pete ever met John mark Karr????

** ? **
24th August 2006 02:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Has Pete ever met John mark Karr????

low rent.
24th August 2006 02:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Pete does not seem like a terribly fancy guy .

Thanks Gazza -- It is very nice to know some personal information about two of my heroes .

Now you can be a stalker!
24th August 2006 02:32 PM
aladdinstory
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Details, please.

it's a cool joint, that serves food too, great fries...anyways, it's called Hickory Street at the corner of Congress and 8th downtown, nice patio too. All their tap beers are $2 all the time as are their 'ritas. best of all it's a long time local joint (not part of a bar/rest chain) about 10 minute drive from Zilker Park where the Stones are playing
24th August 2006 02:34 PM
glencar I wish I could go there now.
24th August 2006 02:39 PM
MrPleasant The Stones probably will be returning to México. Unfortunately, since I'm out of a job, I'll have to content myself by sit at home and puke.
Who needs the Stones, anyway, when you've got American Idol Latin America?
24th August 2006 08:24 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
jb wrote:
"Come JB, show me your breats, and make me feel at home, this place is empty, this place is empty, this place is wide open w/out jew"

how 'bout: "jew, jew, you make a grown man cry!"
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)