ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TWICKENHAM II (photo) REPORT. Return to archive
22nd August 2006 11:09 AM
egon "" flairville, meg, gazza say hello ""

22nd August 2006 01:04 PM
egon Meg;

No glencar or talya sighting

Gazza;

We've scored vip tix - backstage.
22nd August 2006 04:18 PM
egon this thread's a bust.

gazza & meg got pissed on free drinks backstage.
they re having a blast
24th August 2006 12:22 AM
PartyDoll MEG Sorry Mr. Director, but how do you turn down free drinks and food? I was sad to leave all the RO'ers who showed up, but I got over it quickly! I do think I got one picture of the VIP room though.

You may STILL have a job if you want it Mr. Director, after all the Fall tour is going to start and I bet you can find willing people with cameras that take BIG pictures to send you their material!!
24th August 2006 04:47 AM
egon
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You may STILL have a job if you want it Mr. Director, after all the Fall tour is going to start and I bet you can find willing people with cameras that take BIG pictures to send you their material!!

I may be there in person. just to make sure everything runs smoothly...
24th August 2006 10:17 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
egon wrote:

I may be there in person. just to make sure everything runs smoothly...

Please inform your ASSistant which show, so she will be able to make arrangements to be there
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)