ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Don Valley Stadium, Sheffield, 27th August 2006
© Moffitt with thanks to Moy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Boston bitches! Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd August 2006 07:58 AM
Maxlugar How does it feel to be swept at home by the Yankees! Feels great over here! Losers! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Tee to the Hee!
22nd August 2006 08:06 AM
Nellcote It does stink.
It is a new low.
There is no joy in Boston today.
However, we have been there before.
Might I remind you the Yanks were ahead in the
ALCS in 2004 by three games, only to lose the next four?
The Yanks are still the owners of the worst professional loss in sports history.
You can't erase that so quickly.
Oh, you want a reminder?
Well, here you are...
http://www.blohards.com/ws.html

Now, talk to me in October, as the season is not over yet...
22nd August 2006 08:19 AM
Maxlugar Tee to the Hee!
22nd August 2006 09:53 AM
Jerry in Boston This series did suck but at least it wasn't the playoffs.

It's so cute, but every time the Bronx Bitches beat us some Yankee Yahoo does his best to revive the old taunts and try to bully Boston into submission. It doesn't quite work that way anymore. Once the bully has had his ass hanging out while being brutally bitch slapped on TV for the whole world to see it kind of takes away that whole power thing. LOL The Bronx boys got severely owned in 2004!

22nd August 2006 09:59 AM
Joey

I still like the White Sox

W -W - W- What ?!?!

Oh , sure ! :

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
22nd August 2006 10:06 AM
Egbert Buh-bye Boston!
22nd August 2006 10:13 AM
Egbert
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:
This series did suck but at least it wasn't the playoffs.

It's so cute, but every time the Bronx Bitches beat us some Yankee Yahoo does his best to revive the old taunts and try to bully Boston into submission. It doesn't quite work that way anymore. Once the bully has had his ass hanging out while being brutally bitch slapped on TV for the whole world to see it kind of takes away that whole power thing. LOL The Bronx boys got severely owned in 2004!

Hang on to 2004 - cuddle it, love it, cherish it - but don't squeeze it too hard, it's gonna have to hold up for a long, long time (86 years the norm).
22nd August 2006 10:21 AM
JuanTCB Egbert, someday you too will be able to experience the joy of winning a World Series this century!

Don't stop believing!
22nd August 2006 10:24 AM
gimmekeef Gee..isnt baseball over yet?....Bring on the NFL!
22nd August 2006 10:26 AM
lotsajizz ...the biggest choke in sports history belongs to what team?

22nd August 2006 10:30 AM
Egbert
quote:
JuanTCB wrote:
Egbert, someday you too will be able to experience the joy of winning a World Series this century!

Don't stop believing!

That would be how Sox fans measure World Series Championships - by century!
22nd August 2006 10:33 AM
Egbert
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
...the biggest choke in sports history belongs to what team?

USSR's hockey team at Lake Placid?

[Edited by Egbert]
22nd August 2006 10:35 AM
Maxlugar [quote]JuanTCB wrote:
Egbert, someday you too will be able to experience the joy of winning a World Series this century!

Don't stop believing!

We know it. 2000 over the Mets.
Are you now going to nitpick and say 2000 was technically the final year of last century? No! No are you not!

2004 is over Boston! You couldn't even repeat in 2005 losers! Five game sweep in Fenway. Ha ha ha ha!!!!

In 2009 Yankee Stadium will be torn down and I cease to care about the team anymore. To crap on your glorious history and tear down the House That Ruth Built is the ultimate indignity. Until then you'll have to deal with me!
22nd August 2006 10:43 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:
I still like the White Sox

{{{Screen goes blury, fade to 2004..}}}

Joey writes:

<----- You Just Saw the Next Commander in Chief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , HELL YES little fella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two more debating performances like THAT by John Kerry and Bushie43 is History !!!!!!!

Last Evening , John Kerry threw out that " Dukakis " image for good .................................and was it just me , or when the camera cut to a Split Screen whilst John Kerry was attacking Bushie43 , didn't a visibly perturbed George W. look a little bit like Johnny Carson ( circa 1974 ) ?!?! . Funny !

" We got a Winner Ronnie ! "

{{{Screen goes blury...fade back up to 2006}}}

Maxy:

HA HA HA HA!!!! He's some prognosticator!!! I cherish the time we've had, little buddy.

Thank you.
22nd August 2006 10:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

HA HA HA HA!!!! He's some prognosticator!!! I cherish the time we've had, little buddy.

Thank you.

Son .

You just keep on laughing . Soon ( within the next few months ) we ( THE DEMS ) shall capture both Houses of Congress -- thus acquiring Subpoena Power -- and will start handing down one indictment after another on your Bushie43's Administration .

First Order of Business : ' Spiro Agnew ' Dick Cheney

Second Order of Business : Replace Cheney with John McCain ( see : Gerald Ford , circa October , 1973 )

Final Order of Business : Resignation of Bushie43 from office ( see : Richard M. Nixon , circa August , 1974 )

YES !!!!!

Joe Sea Scroll !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
22nd August 2006 11:08 AM

Son .

You just keep on laughing . Soon ( within the next few months ) we ( THE DEMS ) shall capture both Houses of Congress

Pardon me if a doubt your future telling abilities..

W-w-what???

{{{FADE to 2004...}}}

BABY STEEL MAGNOLIA ?!?!?!?!

Babe .................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell have you been lately ?!?! .. Did you watch the debates last night ?!?! Didn't John Kerry look " Commanding " and " Knowledgeable " ?!?!?! .....We got ourselves a winner THIS time

{{{Disolve up to 20006...}

Tee to the Hee!!!

Goat gotten....

22nd August 2006 11:11 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[

Pardon me if a doubt your future telling abilities..

W-w-what???

{{{FADE to 2004...}}}

BABY STEEL MAGNOLIA ?!?!?!?!

Babe .................Is that really you ?!?!?! Where in the Hell have you been lately ?!?! .. Did you watch the debates last night ?!?! Didn't John Kerry look " Commanding " and " Knowledgeable " ?!?!?! .....We got ourselves a winner THIS time

{{{Disolve up to 20006...}

Tee to the Hee!!!

You know in your heart it is TRUE !!!!

Soon we ( THE DEMS ) shall be back in power and it is going to be sooooo sweet . Personally I have not felt right since the 1990's -- that and the fact that I only feel right on my knees .

" I see RU486 Dispersaries on EVERY street corner Ronnie ! "

Joey Clinton

[Edited by Joey]
22nd August 2006 11:23 AM
You know in your heart it is TRUE !!!!

Soon we ( THE DEMS ) shall be back in power and it is going to be sooooo sweet

{{{Squiggle to 2004}}}

Joey Squealed:
Best Acceptance Speech by any Democrat since 1992 when Bill Clinton left the New York Convention and NEVER looked back ...........................................

" I smell renewed HOPE Ronnie ! "

{{{Reality breaks in..}}}

"Oh-ho-ho-ho!!! Fan-TAST-i-i-c!"

22nd August 2006 11:27 AM
MrPleasant It doesn't matter that those bitches are from Boston, or from any other place. Bitches ARE bitches, and that's the only thing that matters. Besides, we're not old men, we are not worried about Patty Morales.
22nd August 2006 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"Oh-ho-ho-ho!!! Fan-TAST-i-i-c!"

You just keep on laughing ............. we are months away ........ months awayyyyy ...***** ( fade to white .. like an angel ) *****

May a diseased yak barf in your shorts tonight

( Thunderous applause + standing Ovation )

The Joey - As seen on the reality show "That's Postin'!", 10:00 PM CDT Sundays.

Joey Carson !

[Edited by Joey]
22nd August 2006 11:44 AM
lotsajizz hey Joey!!

22nd August 2006 11:51 AM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
hey Joey!!

Hello Jizzy .................

How's it Hangin' ?!?!?!

22nd August 2006 12:00 PM
monkey_man Maxy,
Do not fear. . .the Mets will humiliate the Yankees before the end of October!!!
MM
22nd August 2006 12:31 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
How does it feel to be swept at home by the Yankees! Feels great over here! Losers! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Tee to the Hee!

The Boston Massacre part II. Although it's nice to visit the history[especially 1978] whether going back decades or the recent embarassing anamoly of 2004, it's all about what's happening NOW. Sucks fans should quit wasting their negative vitrol toward the greatest sports franchise in world history and direct it toward the Sucks mgmt. for pounding their pud instead of addressing their weaknesses at the trading dealine.

Rick
22nd August 2006 12:37 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello Jizzy .................

How's it Hangin' ?!?!?!

to the left.

Get over here Joey....

22nd August 2006 01:07 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:
The Boston Massacre part II. Although it's nice to visit the history[especially 1978] whether going back decades or the recent embarassing anamoly of 2004, it's all about what's happening NOW. Sucks fans should quit wasting their negative vitrol toward the greatest sports franchise in world history and direct it toward the Sucks mgmt. for pounding their pud instead of addressing their weaknesses at the trading dealine.

Rick

... but 2004 still makes me tingle!
22nd August 2006 01:09 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
Jerry in Boston wrote:

... but 2004 still makes me tingle!

Don't be shy.
22nd August 2006 01:18 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Maxmeister wrote

Rick

So true my Yankee brother.

Oh and MM, the Mets are hurting real bad and getting soft in that weak division they are in. They will not even make the Series.

Word.
22nd August 2006 01:29 PM
lotsajizz 01-Diamondbacks
02-Angels
03-Marlins
04-Red Sox
05-White Sox

How's that 21st Century workin' out for you, yankeefans?
[Edited by lotsajizz]
22nd August 2006 01:49 PM
Nellcote You Yanks are really starving for a win.
Must be all that payroll for so many years
without one.
As I stated earlier, Yanks won fair & square.
Sox have lots of work to do.
Come back to me in October that you are in the
World Series, and gloat.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)