ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I got a concussion but I still went to see the Stones. Return to archive
August 26th, 2005 12:32 PM
CraigP I had tickets to the second Fenway show... Being the dedicated fan which I am, my dad and I went around the first night trying for tickets off of scalpers. Luckily I got a ticket for row 15, section 18, seat 9 for under face value... I had an amazing time... Bonded with a huge fan who sat to the left of me... She even cried during the end but I too felt the high she was feeling.

The Next day I'm riding my bike as fast as I can down a paved sidewalk. The front tire slid sideways and I was ejected over the handlebars. I woke up in the hospital with a severe concussion. A ripped-open face, 2 broken teeth, a cathetor being slid up my dick, an I.V. needle being fished around my vein (Note: this is the worst rated hospital in the county). I had to lay like this for 7 hours and was sent home... I was begging my dad not to sell the ticket he had bought for me for the 23rd. Right before he did, my mother called him and told him to keep it for me. Barely being able to put on my own clothes and despite everyone's advice, I went! I sat row AA seat 9, sect 163. The was a biker-dude there who was in a similar accident when he was my age (19)... He was so kind that he bought me about $40 worth of beer and gave me alot of advice on how to heal my face with the least amount of scarring. Instead of taking the painkillers I had enough beer to be up pounding my fist and rocking out right at the edge of the field near the stage... What a week it's been... I NEED bootlegs of either or both of these shows. PLEASE!!!!
August 26th, 2005 12:34 PM
CraigP All the people I've met there, I wish I could remember your names. Thank you and thank the Stones.
August 26th, 2005 12:41 PM
Factory Girl Hello CraigP. I'm sorry about your concussion. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Sounds like you've already had some healing from the Stones.

As for reducing scarring, 100% pure Vitamin E oil works wonders. Your local drugstore should have it.

Take care,

FG!
August 26th, 2005 12:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I had tickets to the second Fenway show... Being the dedicated fan which I am, my dad and I went around the first night trying for tickets off of scalpers. Luckily I got a ticket for row 15, section 18, seat 9 for under face value... I had an amazing time... Bonded with a huge fan who sat to the left of me... She even cried during the end but I too felt the high she was feeling.

Hello Craig.

It was a pleasure sitting next to you!!!

Imagine guys and gals....My best friend was unable to go to the show with me at the very last minute. I'm forced to sit alone...and who sits down? A fellow RO'er!!!!

Yeah...I cried. Always do.

LJ.
August 26th, 2005 03:04 PM
CraigP LADY JANE!!! I'm so glad to have met you.
I remember you were leading me to the joint where the R.O. members were gathering (this was right after the show) but I lost you in the crowd.
Not knowing where the pub was or what it was called, I got so bummbed out because I wanted to get to talk more with you and meet all of you other attendees. Even if I found the place I would have hung around outside due to the fact that I'm just 2 years shy of being 21. However, to meet you folks in person and chat, I would have... I would have also missed the last train home but I wouldn't have cared... That's how much I love the people on this board and other fellow Stones fanatics. I rarely post yet I have been getting to know all of you for over a year now and so much more about the Stones because of R.O.
(I'm a very slow typer and very lazy) that's why I became a member so long after a being 3-time-a-day viewer of the site for a year... Okay, enough ranting...
I need bootlegs, I never got an email back about the Boston tree a few months ago...
I have tried and tried so many torrent programs that wont work. Can you supply me with one?
I have nothing to trade that all of you don't already have but I need some bootlegs of 75/76, 81/82, and Fenway... I have B&P. Please help.

Lady Jane, rock on! You are so cool, thanks for being my concert buddy and much more. I told most of my friends that I might cry during the show but you did for me...
Peace & Love to y'all,
-Craig P.
August 26th, 2005 04:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
CraigP wrote:

Lady Jane, rock on! You are so cool, thanks for being my concert buddy and much more. I told most of my friends that I might cry during the show but you did for me...
Peace & Love to y'all,
-Craig P.

Awwww.....it was my pleasure.

Nice to see and meet such an exuberant young fan.

Keef rocked!!!!

LJ.
August 26th, 2005 04:39 PM
egon great to hear you had a good time.
and you got to meet LJ, you lucky bastard
hope you heal soon.
August 26th, 2005 04:52 PM
Joey
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I had tickets to the second Fenway show... Being the dedicated fan which I am, my dad and I went around the first night trying for tickets off of scalpers. Luckily I got a ticket for row 15, section 18, seat 9 for under face value... I had an amazing time... Bonded with a huge fan who sat to the left of me... She even cried during the end but I too felt the high she was feeling.

The Next day I'm riding my bike as fast as I can down a paved sidewalk. The front tire slid sideways and I was ejected over the handlebars. I woke up in the hospital with a severe concussion. A ripped-open face, 2 broken teeth, a cathetor being slid up my dick, an I.V. needle being fished around my vein (Note: this is the worst rated hospital in the county). I had to lay like this for 7 hours and was sent home... I was begging my dad not to sell the ticket he had bought for me for the 23rd. Right before he did, my mother called him and told him to keep it for me. Barely being able to put on my own clothes and despite everyone's advice, I went! I sat row AA seat 9, sect 163. The was a biker-dude there who was in a similar accident when he was my age (19)... He was so kind that he bought me about $40 worth of beer and gave me alot of advice on how to heal my face with the least amount of scarring. Instead of taking the painkillers I had enough beer to be up pounding my fist and rocking out right at the edge of the field near the stage... What a week it's been... I NEED bootlegs of either or both of these shows. PLEASE!!!!

CraigP ........................

My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a very Stonesian & Speedy recovery .

Joeykins
August 26th, 2005 05:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
CraigP wrote:
I need bootlegs, I never got an email back about the Boston tree a few months ago...
-Craig P.

uh...

To: "Craig Patick" (e-mail address withheld)
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: Re:

> Hi Craig
>
> thanks for registering!
>
> Gazza

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 7:03 PM

> My registered username : CraigP
> My e-mail address : (e-mail address withheld by admin)
> My country of residence : Massachusetts-USA
> I would be a LEAF.

My e-mail records also show that you were sent the tree structure on 17th April, so therefore I contacted you when you registered and then when the structure was sent to everyone

If you didnt get a response, then the onus was on you to contact me as to the reason as I would have been unaware of the fact you never received either e-mail, not suddenly mention it 4 months later as if I'd ignored your request

Hopefully theres someone out there who has their discs and who can help Craig out with the "Mixed Nuts" compilation.

Glad you got to the show, Craig and hope you're feeling better

[Edited by Gazza]
August 26th, 2005 09:04 PM
CraigP Sorry for the mistake Gazza. Is there any way I can make up for it?
August 26th, 2005 09:11 PM
Gazza no problem, Craig

you've nothing to "make up", mate

Hopefully someone in the US who got the discs can help you out

Did you get the e-mail with the tree structure?

Nellcote was your branch. You should contact him to arrange a trade or B&P ([email protected])
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)