ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO STONES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
August 26th, 2005 12:30 PM
snap13 CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MICK JAGGER FROM THE SECOND ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAN IS HOT!!!!!!!!
August 26th, 2005 12:39 PM
Saint Sway I'm in 4th row!!!!

I'll be the guy screaming KEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and going for a beer run during HTW)
August 26th, 2005 12:43 PM
snap13 i just want them to play the whole let it bleed album......!!!! damn mick is hot!
August 26th, 2005 12:47 PM
T&A I sense excitement in the Stones community. But, then I'm pretty perceptive about such matters.
August 26th, 2005 12:54 PM
snap13 damn right excitement..... i have to go to the package store in a few minutes then im going to a friends to cook out and drink... then the limo is picking us up and were on our way!!!!!!! i want to hear midnight rambler, monkey man and gimme shelter. oh and you cant always get what you want.....and angie..... and far away eyes...
August 26th, 2005 12:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
snap13 wrote:
damn right excitement..... i have to go to the package store in a few minutes then im going to a friends to cook out and drink... then the limo is picking us up and were on our way!!!!!!! i want to hear midnight rambler, monkey man and gimme shelter. oh and you cant always get what you want.....and angie..... and far away eyes...

then you should ditch the limo and grab a time machine that will take you to the Licks Tour bc you aint gonna hear any of those songs tonite.

call it a hunch.

but if you do keep the limo, feel free to pick me up at the Sheraton at Bradley Airport. I'll b there b/w 5-6

thanks!
August 26th, 2005 01:02 PM
Jair WHERE?????????
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)