ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lady Jane and Voodoopug Greet in Boston! Return to archive
August 25th, 2005 02:11 PM
voodoopug A much more detailed post is yet to come (as soon as i catch up from work.

Had the pleasure of meeting some of the great fans of the boards, including the Vikings (you guys are a blast!), oldkr (biggest keef resource on the net), jb (more on this later, thanks again josh!), Myles,nellcote, throbby, luxury, manofwealthandtaste (shidoobee), VoodooAllie, and many many others....i also had the privilege of greeting Lady Jane while i was working the room....what a fantastic lady!

Hope all had a good time, and sorry to those I forgot to mention!
[Edited by voodoopug]
August 25th, 2005 02:30 PM
Joey [quote]voodoopug wrote:
A

A Lovely and Handsome Couple !!!!!!!

I should have gone to Boston to be with me mates .

Jacky !
August 25th, 2005 02:31 PM
J.J.Flash Will you give me the chance to greet you the following february down here?

Do you use to let somebody taking care of your Pugs?
August 25th, 2005 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Will you give me the chance to greet you the following february down here?

Do you use to let somebody taking care of your Pugs?

sadly, i will not be traveling in 06 for any shows as my wife will be ready to have the baby by then. Young Jay, it would have been a highlight of my trip to greet you!
August 25th, 2005 02:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:
[quote]voodoopug wrote:
A

A Lovely and Handsome Couple !!!!!!!

I should have gone to Boston to be with me mates .

Jacky !

YES! Rumor has it JB was there. I can't tell if it's really him from the photos or not, as he is very dark and looks Arab-ish. Shhh!
August 25th, 2005 02:35 PM
Riffhard Looks like a blast was had by one and all. I look forward to meeting sweet LJ in NYC come January. She looks like a vodka drinker by the picture. Or could that be Tanqueray and tonic in that cup? She only comes out when she drinks her gin! Pug are you gonna make it the Garden? By the looks of things this is gonna be be one big RO blowout. Oh,and by the way,a happy belated birthday to you my man. I didn't want to jump in on the birtday thread for fear that it might be relegated to page two very soon.

Even though I'm not on your drinking list that won't stop me from quaffing several pints of Guinny wit ch'ya. Shit,I'll drink with just about anyone. I'm easy like that.

Riffhard
August 25th, 2005 02:39 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YES! Rumor has it JB was there. I can't tell if it's really him from the photos or not, as he is very dark and looks Arab-ish. Shhh!

You SHALL be ' greeted ' in Omaha this January .

Ameriquest Joe
August 25th, 2005 02:44 PM
Scottfree Did anyone get some action? By action, I mean well uhhh action....
August 25th, 2005 02:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

You SHALL be ' greeted ' in Omaha this January .

Ameriquest Joe

YES!

"1 Night in Omaha" will be released Spring 2006 to rave reviews, no?
August 25th, 2005 02:47 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YES!

"1 Night in Omaha" will be released Spring 2006 to rave reviews, no?

Damn Straight My Princess ................

Only YOU are doing the narration on this one !

Joey Salomon !
August 25th, 2005 02:52 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Damn Straight My Princess ................

Only YOU are doing the narration on this one !

Joey Salomon !

Fine.

Gypsy Lipschitz
August 25th, 2005 02:55 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Fine.

Gypsy Lipschitz

http://www.omahameca.com/arena/events.htm
August 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
Factory Girl I had action at a Sprinsteen show, and a U2 show, and a Patti Smith show. That is all the action I can remember...
August 25th, 2005 03:06 PM
Joey
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I had action at a Sprinsteen show, and a U2 show, and a Patti Smith show. That is all the action I can remember...

Come To Joey ..........................
August 25th, 2005 03:17 PM
pdog Pug,
Congrats on the baby. I'm in the same boat with you, looks like traveling in 2006 is out...
I wish more folks were going to NYC in Sept....
August 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
Angiegirl I wish I was going to NYC in September. Or January. Or both.
August 25th, 2005 03:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:
Pug,
Congrats on the baby. I'm in the same boat with you, looks like traveling in 2006 is out...
I wish more folks were going to NYC in Sept....

thank you, you too....has the upcoming child created a kindler, gentler pdog?
August 25th, 2005 04:10 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thank you, you too....has the upcoming child created a kindler, gentler pdog?

I'm pretty kind as it is, so Am I kinder? If you ever meet I'll let you decide who the man is behind the posts.
Who knows?
Everyday is like an open wound calling out for healing. Every breath is like an infected gasp, screaming out for deaths gentle release.
I don't know what any of that means. I'm drinking way too much coffee!
Word on the street is sirmoonie is in SF. Secret club gig at The Cherry Bar, She Rat will be attending as well. Should be a blast! My mission that I've chosen to accept, is to keep us out of the gay bars and to avoid the west side of town!
August 25th, 2005 04:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm pretty kind as it is, so Am I kinder? If you ever meet I'll let you decide who the man is behind the posts.
Who knows?
Everyday is like an open wound calling out for healing. Every breath is like an infected gasp, screaming out for deaths gentle release.
I don't know what any of that means. I'm drinking way too much coffee!
Word on the street is sirmoonie is in SF. Secret club gig at The Cherry Bar, She Rat will be attending as well. Should be a blast! My mission that I've chosen to accept, is to keep us out of the gay bars and to avoid the west side of town!

I have a feeling i would be a bit of a distraction in a gay bar (see Stiffler in American Wedding). My mission is to make sure my son doesnt shit his diaper again tonite at the JC Pennys while his portrait is being taken...last time his picture was taken he stunk up the place with a healthy "joey" style dump.

August 25th, 2005 04:25 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I have a feeling i would be a bit of a distraction in a gay bar (see Stiffler in American Wedding). My mission is to make sure my son doesnt shit his diaper again tonite at the JC Pennys while his portrait is being taken...last time his picture was taken he stunk up the place with a healthy "joey" style dump.

Yeah, Stifler stole the show, heh?
The greatest moment is when your son shits in the toilet. I thought my kid was going to go to college in diapers. The best part is, only one accident after the diapers came off, and that was in his bed and b/c I forgot to have him pee before too!
He's pissed I'm not taking him to see The stones, so it may change. When leaving Philly a few weeks ago, we were looking at the Wach, Linc and ballpark. I told him I was taking grandpa to see The Stones at the wach. He got really pissed. This is the down side to having a very cool musically informed 4 year old. Since I'm doing both SF shows, I may take him to the 2nd one, it;ll be a duplicate setlist anyway, right? LOL!
FYI: The Boston aud. recording sounds sweet. You should check it out!
August 25th, 2005 04:29 PM
voodoopug i cant get the torrent thing to work anymore for me, so i am on the shidoobee tree list to get the show.

FYI, my first stones show was at age four.
August 25th, 2005 04:35 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
i cant get the torrent thing to work anymore for me, so i am on the shidoobee tree list to get the show.

FYI, my first stones show was at age four.

I'm on my way to buy some CD-r's and Kools...
I'm making a copy of Boston for Moonie to give him tonight.
If you so like, PM me. I'll mail you a copy ASAP. There's some digi flaws on SFTD, that should be corrected later, so this copy may not be the final product. The source is good, the flaw seems to be from the transfer after it was recorded. Don't ever worry about us getting along. In the end, it's no biggie. Shit Maxlugar and myself pretty much flamed unlike and flames I've seen since, yet before I don't know. And we put it behind us, big time.
August 25th, 2005 04:42 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

last time his picture was taken he stunk up the place with a healthy "joey" style dump.

There ain't NOTHING like a good ol' " Joey Style " dump to cleanse ..... the ................... WAIT !!!!! :

*********** IMMEDIATE END TO TRANSMISSION *************
August 25th, 2005 06:14 PM
LadyJane Dear God...what a hideous photo of ME!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you...it was about 110 degrees in that bar.

Yes, Riffy, it's Vodka and Tonic!!!

Great to meet you too Pug...I'll have my own pics to post very soon.

LJ.
August 25th, 2005 07:56 PM
Gazza
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I had action at a Sprinsteen show, and a U2 show, and a Patti Smith show. That is all the action I can remember...

you will definitely be 'greeted' in New York
August 25th, 2005 08:45 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
gypsy wrote:

:shock:

August 26th, 2005 06:23 AM
egon
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I wish I was going to NYC in September. Or January. Or both.

i wish i was going anywhere, just as long as it's SOON
August 26th, 2005 06:26 AM
Poplar
that picture is hideous.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)