ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beavis & Butthead Come Out Of Retirement (NSC) Return to archive
August 25th, 2005 02:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Beavis & Butthead Come Out Of Retirement
undercover.com
25 August 2005

It has been 7 years since Beavis & Butthead went off the air but MTV is bringing them back for the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.

Beavis & Butthead will present the Viewers Choice Award on August 28.

"We're excited to work with Beavis and Butt-Head again," said Van Toffler, President, MTV Networks Music/Films/Logo Group. "But we really didn't have a choice. They were persistently calling me at work, at home, and on my cell. They wouldn't leave me alone until I agreed to take their call and help them."

"Uh, so we called up Toffler and asked him to put us back on MTV so we could score," said Butt-Head. "And he invited us to the VMAs and said we could put out a DVD of our stuff."

"Uh huh-huh-huh. Dumbass," said Beavis.

Of course, Beavis & Butthead do have a hidden agenda in coming out of retirement. The millionaire cartoon characters are only doing this to make even more money as a desperate attempt to plug their forthcoming DVD boxed set.

Beavis and Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection, Volume 1 is scheduled for release on November 8th.
August 25th, 2005 02:39 PM
nankerphelge Joey? jb??
August 25th, 2005 02:43 PM
Jair I love them!
August 25th, 2005 03:23 PM
Gimme Shelter All of the episodes are coming out on DVD in the near future. They kill me.
August 25th, 2005 03:34 PM
Child of the Moon My whole family - even my grandpa - loves Beavis and Butthead. My tenth birthday party was Beavis and Butthead-themed, believe it or not. Here's to their welcome return!
August 25th, 2005 03:40 PM
Brainbell Jangler "Beavis and Butt-head come out of retirement"

Heh-heh. He said "come." Heh-heh.
August 25th, 2005 03:41 PM
pdog That's Cool!
August 26th, 2005 05:02 AM
Jeep Yeah ! Cornholio is back !

August 26th, 2005 08:39 AM
Gazza A new Stones album and now this

All is well with the world again. Its like the last 8 years of cultural darkness havent happened...

"do you want my bungholio to catch polio..?"

August 26th, 2005 01:13 PM
Jair Beavis speaking "spanglish" is priceless...

I still have about 100 episodes from old times in my PC!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)