ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RS.com confirms all the opening acts for 2005 shows Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 24th, 2005 06:41 PM
ShesARainbow Oh shnit! I have to see Alanis Morisette twice!

She is one of the only things I hate about Canada, too. Well, and Anne Murray. At least it's not Anne Murray...
[Edited by ShesARainbow]
August 24th, 2005 06:55 PM
mac_daddy well toots and the maytals are good, but who the f*ck is joss stone..? i think she is the chick that does the gap white jeans commercials (and i think the tune she sings is night time, yes, that night time). what the hell did she do to deserve opening for the stones..?

August 24th, 2005 07:33 PM
Soldatti Is Alanis still around?
August 25th, 2005 12:28 AM
Bloozehound so whats the deal on the big sleazy ?

they gonna play 'Nawlins or what

jambalaya, a crawfish pie, and file gumbo
cause tonight I’m gonna see my Stones a mio
son of a gun, we’ll have big fun on the bayou

[Edited by Bloozehound]
August 26th, 2005 07:24 PM
flexy633
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Motley crue LOL!!

What is so funny about Motley Crue opening for the Stones? They are HUGE fans and feel it is an honor to be opening up for one of their idols. Metallica is the one I'm LOLing about.
August 26th, 2005 07:26 PM
flexy633
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Alanis Morrisette is opening all the NY area shows. So I'm stuck with that twat opening 3 shows that I have tix too.

that is so dissapointing

LAME

the biggest market and they pick her to open??? I guess Jewel said no?

the Stones are so out of touch with what their fans want!

people who love the Stones want to hear a rock band open the show. Not some chick from the Lillith Fair.

No Stone fan wants to hear Alanis Morrisette and the parade of pop crap like Marroon 5, Black Eyed peas, Jason Mraz.

I'd rather have Alanis than Los Lonely Boys and the wannabe rock stars Ackroyd and Belushi!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)