ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Jagger by Mazur
© Kevin Mazur/Wire Image with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Q Magazine - Keith Gets Personal Return to archive
August 23rd, 2005 08:34 AM
Private Godfrey
The Sun newspaper in the UK is reporting this...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005390130,00.html

Showbiz Reporter, in Boston, US

ROCKER Mick Jagger has a tiny willy, says his Rolling Stones bandmate Keith Richards.
Keith, 61, shattered the myth of womaniser Mick’s legendary manhood as the Stones kicked off their world tour in the US.

The guitarist said: “His c**k’s on the end of his nose. And a very small one at that. Huge balls. Small c**k. Ask Marianne Faithfull.”

He also scoffingly referred to his old friend’s willy as “that little thing” in an interview with Q magazine.

Mick, 61, has been hailed as a sex god ever since he dated singer Marianne in the 1960s.

Joke n' roll ... Ronnie and Keith have laugh

He was still living up to the image as he pranced around stage in Boston in tight trousers, and even looked like he was pointing at his willy.

But Keith and fellow guitarist Ronnie Wood, 58, seemed to be sharing a joke — possibly about their old pal’s old chap.

The Stones were on scintillating form in front of 30,000 fans at Fenway Park on Sunday.

Mick darted up and down the hi-tech stage, which had two thin arms stretching 100ft away on both sides. At one point the stage moved forward 100ft to float above the crowd.

And Mick had fans cheering as he blasted California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger for making money out of free tickets he was given.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005390130,00.html
August 23rd, 2005 08:35 AM
corgi37 Those wacky English journos.
August 23rd, 2005 09:09 AM
egon one of these days i must subscribe to the sun.
do they deliver in france?
August 23rd, 2005 09:34 AM
lotsajizz Keith's such a jealous bitch lately
August 24th, 2005 12:17 AM
gypsy I have a few stills from Performance where Mick is nude. He does have huge testicles...which make his penis look small in comparison.
Also, I've read that Keith has/had a very large penis.
No, I am not a size queen, and don't talk about this kind of stuff often, but I felt the need to jump in and stick up for Keith.
I'll post that pic of "little Mick" in Super Blow for anyone who wants to see for themselves.
August 24th, 2005 01:18 AM
J.J.Flash And also, not regarding the size, but according to Marianne, Keith was her best lover, the best sex she have ever had.
August 24th, 2005 07:41 AM
luxury1 OK, I'm off to the SUperblow thread.....
August 24th, 2005 09:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have a few stills from Performance where Mick is nude. He does have huge testicles...which make his penis look small in comparison.
Also, I've read that Keith has/had a very large penis.
No, I am not a size queen, and don't talk about this kind of stuff often, but I felt the need to jump in and stick up for Keith.
I'll post that pic of "little Mick" in Super Blow for anyone who wants to see for themselves.

Well Keith must be an exception to the rule. Mick probably just about right, as Englishmen have been historically noted for small/short penii. You want big you gotta go to Texas.
August 24th, 2005 10:18 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well Keith must be an exception to the rule. Mick probably just about right, as Englishmen have been historically noted for small/short penii. You want big you gotta go to Texas.

Asshole....
August 24th, 2005 10:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Asshole....

?
August 24th, 2005 10:29 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:

?

LOL... if you know me, surely by now you should presume I was joking. In fact, every joke has some level of truth behind as they say...

I was referring to your full of yourself comment: "Well Keith must be an exception to the rule. Mick probably just about right, as Englishmen have been historically noted for small/short penii. You want big you gotta go to Texas. "
[edited for misspelling]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
August 24th, 2005 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I was just stating scientificly documented facts. Everyone knows everything is bigger in Texas.
August 24th, 2005 10:55 AM
Gazza maybe. But British penises have a more interesting history and are more cultured...;-)
[Edited by Gazza]
August 24th, 2005 10:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
I was just stating scientificly documented facts. Everyone knows everything is bigger in Texas.

except your president' s brain

ps: just kidding
August 24th, 2005 11:33 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

ps: just kidding

No you weren't! Apologize or we will spread "freedom" and "democracy" in your country!
August 24th, 2005 11:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

No you weren't! Apologize or we will spread "freedom" and "democracy" in your country!

LOL...I hope one day you will come to see us
August 24th, 2005 11:58 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Well I don't think anyone equates penis size with brainpower. Besides the Bushes aren't really from Texas so the Texan genetic factor doesn't come into play one way or another. But back to the topic. Why Keith would mention Mick's penis size in an interview is beyond me. Has he been reading the board and trying to discourage Gorda?
August 24th, 2005 12:01 PM
Gazza see my post in the superblow thread..an out of context quote distorted by the Sun, as usual
August 24th, 2005 12:05 PM
Jumacfly
quote:

Has he been reading the board and trying to discourage Gorda?

may be he wants to catch her...
August 25th, 2005 08:52 AM
Honky Tonk Man From today's Sun

Jagger willy row grows

By SEAN HAMILTON
Showbiz Reporter

MICK JAGGER has fallen out with Keith Richards — after his pal’s dig about the singer having a tiny todger.

Their bust-up has soured the start of The Rolling Stones’ Bigger Bang world tour which kicked off in Boston, US.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I copied and pasted this from the Sun website and they don't show the full article. The report went on to state that KEITH sacked 25 sexy dancers because he felt it would take the attention away him

August 25th, 2005 09:11 AM
Gazza ..you're actually writing as if you took that article seriously....

Consider the source, for fucks sake...!
August 25th, 2005 10:03 AM
wgwalsh Let's see, KR has a bigger weiner than MJ ?

That would make someone a bigger dickhead.

It ain't the size of the ship, it's the motion of the lotion.

Sounds like someone needs a therapist.

Hope Jules Verne didn't embellish the article.
August 25th, 2005 12:38 PM
texile lol.........this is funny, but dumb.
keith needs to concentrate on coming up with new sounds - besides that of a 60+ year old man comparing dick-sizes.
he's getting like jerry hall - no filter between the brain and the mouth............
August 25th, 2005 07:24 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:

Well I don't think anyone equates penis size with brainpower.

well i don't know about that TTM - but it never ceases to amaze me how many blokes let their dick do their thinking for them
August 25th, 2005 10:16 PM
Soldatti The whole story is a damn joke, and Keith please play the guitar and stop bashing Mick.
August 26th, 2005 02:41 AM
Monkey Woman I can't believe it! Here's *another* out-of-control Internet rumour about the Stones, all from a joke in a Q mag interview that's not even published yet! Keith's brand of humour must be too refined for tabloids!
August 26th, 2005 04:07 AM
Poplar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Apologize or we will spread "freedom" and "democracy" in your country!

land of the free, home of big penis.

August 26th, 2005 07:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
well i don't know about that TTM - but it never ceases to amaze me how many blokes let their dick do their thinking for them

August 26th, 2005 07:59 AM
Zeeta Well I am an Englishman and have a had no complaints.

Anyway for all you lesser endowed out there, I have this - it's not size that matters, it's the way you wiggle the worm!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)