ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland - June 4, 1999
Tony Haresign with thanks to IORR

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jb, have don't stop? Return to archive
08-26-02 04:01 PM
Moonisup Have you the don't stop version already???????

regards,

railing staine
08-26-02 04:11 PM
jb Hello ..Did you make stonesday in holland? Here in Florida we have Celia Cruz day, Gloria Estefan day, and Marc Julio Iglesias day....while S. Florida is a tropical paradise, it is not much of a rock-n-roll market.
I have not heard "Don't Stop"...do you have a download location...Regards my friend...
08-26-02 04:14 PM
bedspringsonic
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Have you the don't stop version already???????

regards,

railing staine

i just can't wait but i got torn&frayed, where is don't stop???????????????????????????????
shake it upppppppppppppp
08-26-02 04:20 PM
Moonisup For don't stop and T&F look at shidoobee!!!!

JB:

Look at shidoobee for Torn and frayed
and on: www.stonesnews.com for Don't stop. If you start Don't stop from shidoobee, you'll just can listen to it. On stonesnews it's a download!!
Yeah I've made it to the stonesday!! I've bought some very interesting cd's. There where very much boot's for sale, every year there are, I've bought 3 of them, it costs a bit, but I love tem. I bought: San diego 1998, Paradiso 27-05-1995 and a sixties radioshow (suberb quality!! all the cd's are by the way)

regards to you jb!

[Edited by Moonisup]
08-26-02 04:38 PM
jb How are you able to edit your posts?
08-26-02 04:42 PM
Moonisup look at the top side op your messages!!
at the top side you'll see 3 little icons, keep you're mouse at it! the middle one is the one for editing your post!!
08-26-02 04:50 PM
jb Thanks..gotta go ..I'll try it tomorrow... Long live the stones!
08-26-02 05:41 PM
swapwoodfortaylor Thanks JB and Moonisup. Greatly appreciated.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road