ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland - June 4, 1999
Tony Haresign with thanks to IORR

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SHIT, THOSE KNOCKERS! Return to archive
08-25-02 09:55 PM
Honky Tonk Man Maybe i notice because im young and eager, but fuck Marianne Faithful make look grizzled and have a face like a pitbull terrior chewing a wasp, but the size of those tits!

Randy Man Alex
08-25-02 10:05 PM
Scot Rocks ...and I thought after reading the header that u were talking about the people knocking Keef lol

Mark
08-25-02 10:11 PM
Soul Survivor yup, those are pretty big milkwaggons
08-25-02 10:37 PM
JaggaRichards AHOY!!! How do like the prow on that steamer?

and Darlene Love! hubba-hubba!
08-25-02 10:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I had two headers for 1996 and this will be only a few hours, when I selected this one I thought it is of just some Stones content but I selected it for 6 reasons and you noticed all of them

Slow Stones content bug huge milk content!

Great female singers use to have big ones
08-26-02 12:20 AM
littleredrooster Got Milk ?
THEY HAVE TO BE MAN MADE !!
Marianne Faithful looks a lot like Loretta Switt from MASH !

HOT LIPS !!!
[Edited by littleredrooster]
08-26-02 02:29 AM
doo doo doo Dude The doctor who fixed her tits needs to fix her face some more. Time waits for no one indeed.
08-26-02 02:32 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Maybe i notice because im young and eager, but fuck Marianne Faithful make look grizzled and have a face like a pitbull terrior chewing a wasp, but the size of those tits!

Randy Man Alex

.....Hey HTM!...Have you ever heard of Peter Beardsley?
08-26-02 06:56 AM
luxury1 Man, I don't wanna get old!!
BTW--Marianne's titties are real--she always had big ones--even when she weighed 100 lbs.
08-26-02 07:57 AM
nankerphelge JEEEzus, you couldn't fit a greased BB down between 'em!!
08-26-02 08:02 AM
Jumacfly May be i could stick my head between them!!!
i ll do it next year in europe during "as tits go by"...

Cheers
08-26-02 08:21 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
"as tits go by"...

Cheers

ju

love your work

cheers
08-26-02 08:32 AM
Jumacfly Thanks SID!
i look for a job in september, anyone need a funky wancker???

Cheers
08-26-02 09:11 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Thanks SID!
i look for a job in september, anyone need a funky wancker???

Cheers

i mean, i love your work (your posts) not you love your job - sorry if there is a misunderstanding - anyway hope you find that job... a real funky wancker one!!

more cheers
08-26-02 09:18 AM
Jumacfly thanks for your support Mick!

Cheers, and have you received the 4 covers of 40 licks??
it will be released with 4 collectors....money honey, can t your hear me ringing Sir Jagger??

Ju

08-26-02 09:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the temporary header

Merry Clayton, Marianne Faithfull and Darlene Love
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Induction 1996
By Mitchell Gerber

08-26-02 09:25 AM
Jumacfly thanks for posting it again Sir, next time please focus on marianne tits please...LOL!!

Cheers
08-26-02 10:10 AM
Honky Tonk Man If you mean Peter Beardsley the Football player, then yes i know who you are on about. You do mean Beardsley who used to play for Newcastle and Liverpool dont you?

Alex
08-27-02 02:10 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
If you mean Peter Beardsley the Football player, then yes i know who you are on about. You do mean Beardsley who used to play for Newcastle and Liverpool dont you?

Alex

..That's the one!.....Someone once refered to his apperance in a very similar way...."I just thought it was a rather apt description on both counts"
08-27-02 08:55 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well oh yeah, Beardsly is/was a very ugly guy. You know those little toy troll things? His face is just like one of those.

Im sure theres some pug ugly posters on these boards, but lets not think about that!

Alex

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road