ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland - June 4, 1999
Tony Haresign with thanks to IORR

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sheryl Crow Return to archive
08-23-02 03:45 PM
tipsee Hi, as i'm sure you've all heard, SHeryl wil be suportting the Stones on several tour dates this fall. If you wan tto find out more about her music before the gigs then check out her comprehensive site at www.sherylcrow.com
thanks
08-23-02 03:47 PM
jb I like to find out a lot more about her, in a deep , meaningful way....
08-24-02 10:44 AM
corgi37 Sheryl, or Mrs Corgi as she should be known, must have had a touch of the surgeons knife of late. She is fucking younger and hotter than ever! Her "Soak up the sun" clip is awesome. She looks 20. ANd she's barefoot!! Yummy.
08-24-02 10:48 AM
Moonisup I thouhgt she is as old as the stones, but she certainly doesn't look that way! How old is she btw?
08-24-02 11:07 AM
MRD8 I think Sheryl is close to forty...but looks much younger! I recently got a video of her concert at the Olympics on Valentines Day...besides playing songs from her great new album C'Mon C'Mon she does covers of the Allman Brothers Midnight Rider and Led Zeppelin's Good Times Bad Times...I can't wait to see her open for the Stones in LA!
08-24-02 12:00 PM
lotsajizz Glad us New Englanders get Chrissy instead of Sheryl. Now maybe we can stay awake through the opener!
08-24-02 02:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot Cheryl is 42, but looks to be 24. She claims to have had no plastic surgery. Her music is...I dunno...kinda pedestrian. It's OK, but nothing spectacular. However, Cheryl IS spectacular.

There are very few women that I would leave my wife for...Cheryl is one of them.
08-24-02 08:16 PM
Gazza I think she just turned 40 recently actually

Looking at her on the "Soak up the sun" video and the photos on the new album,she's almost certainly had a bit of "nip and tuck" recently around the eyes...(it looks great)

I saw her five times with the Stones during the UK tour in '99 and I thought she was consistently excellent each time,and I'm usually pretty intolerant of opening acts no matter how big a name they may be. If she's opening at any of the shows youre going to,dont miss her..she's well worth seeing and has a really good band too.
08-25-02 10:26 AM
padre Anyone heard the songs Keef did for Sheryl's latest album? I heard they weren't good enough for the release, but have they appeared anywhere else (b-side/boot)?
08-25-02 11:41 AM
Mr T I heard the songs she did with Keith were origionally outtakes from Voodoo Lounge (or some recent album) - but probably with different lyics
08-25-02 12:09 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer Mick once told me (back in `97) that he always enjoyed it when Sheryl opened for him.
08-25-02 09:10 PM
gypsy God, I love your lawyer!
08-26-02 10:48 AM
Soul Survivor
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Cheryl is 42

Sheryl was born in '62........

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road