ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new presale tix available Return to archive
August 24th, 2005 05:06 PM
farawayeyes There are presale tix available for the new dates just released on Yahoo!'s website. There is an Ameriquest ad in the upper R hand corner, click that and follow on through to TicketMasters page - I got Sect 3 in Baltimore! These tix do not go on sale to the general public until this Saturday! FYI to all of You!
August 24th, 2005 05:29 PM
Joey
quote:
farawayeyes wrote:
There are presale tix available for the new dates just released on Yahoo!'s website. There is an Ameriquest ad in the upper R hand corner, click that and follow on through to TicketMasters page - I got Sect 3 in Baltimore! These tix do not go on sale to the general public until this Saturday! FYI to all of You!

Oh YEAH BABY !!!!!!

I just scored a total QTY 4 ( the Ameriquest Pre - Sale Limit ) " Main Floor " tickets for $ 160.00 each right in front of the B - Stage .

YES !

Baby Jo !
August 24th, 2005 06:53 PM
farawayeyes I paid $400 a piece for my seats in Sect 3, but still I'd rather pay $400 face value that inflated broker prices or risk the inflation of eBay. This will be my third Stones concert.
August 25th, 2005 09:22 AM
Joey
quote:
farawayeyes wrote:
I paid $400 a piece for my seats in Sect 3, but still I'd rather pay $400 face value that inflated broker prices or risk the inflation of eBay. This will be my third Stones concert.

You are much loved by The Joey

J.
August 25th, 2005 09:29 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

You are much loved by The Joey

J.

my dear Joey glad you got a tix!!
enjoy the show omaha Brother!!
August 25th, 2005 09:30 AM
glencar I think we're all happy Joey finally got a show in Omaha. The only disappointment is that they're so far back.
August 25th, 2005 10:27 AM
Mel Belli There are some nice side-view seats available for for the Baltimmore show, practically right on top of the stage, for $160. I had similar seats at MCI Center in '99; great way to be close and not have to pay through the nice -- well, $160 is still paying through the nose -- for front-section seats.
August 25th, 2005 11:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

my dear Joey glad you got a tix!!
enjoy the show omaha Brother!!

Bless You Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member )

The Joey , Established 1999
August 25th, 2005 11:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think we're all happy Joey finally got a show in Omaha. The only disappointment is that they're so far back.

apparently they're so far back that his seat will be somewhere in Colorado...
August 25th, 2005 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think we're all happy Joey finally got a show in Omaha. The only disappointment is that they're so far back.

You shall be greeted !!!!

www.Omahameca.com

August 25th, 2005 11:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thankfully, Joey will not have to leave the state of Nebraska this tour!
August 25th, 2005 11:40 AM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

thankfully, Joey will not have to leave the state of Nebraska this tour!

For My Baby ! :

August 25th, 2005 11:46 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Gazza .........................................

http://www.bluesgroup.com/obs/?req=listevents&what=band&when=future&id=17&PHPSESSID=0c5db701823d46d2c23f7579e5104546

" Acoustic Groove " will be performing at the Brazen Head this Weekend -- Megan & T.K. will be bartending with Megan closing --- What time do you plan on arriving at The Brazen so they can begin your ' pour ' :

It looks like it is going to be a " Packed House " as the band is perfoming right before the big Labor Day Holiday Weekend !!!!!!!

http://www.bluesgroup.com/obs/?req=listevents&what=band&when=future&id=17&PHPSESSID=0c5db701823d46d2c23f7579e5104546

Jazzy !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)