ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Am I Just One Of Your........ Return to archive
August 24th, 2005 04:22 PM
Nellcote Christ, I can't get this one out of my head...
You know, it whirls and whirls..
The hook, it grabs you...
I think Winamp has registered at least 300 plays..
Those beginning gitar scratches...
That slide, it brings me back to mid 70's Faces @ the Providence Civic Center, now known as "The Dunk"

It's my new buzzword for all things...
It works in all applications...

I'm in line at the toll booth on the way to Fenway yesterday, screaming "It's Rough Justice on ya"...

Guy @ McDonalds does not deliver the food on time, when you get the free cone....

Go to one of those pizza joints for the 3 min lunch or it's free...and while waiting your watch ticks to 4 min...

Working in the backyard, you spy that bees nest you've been looking for, and just as the sun goes down, you with the 10yd high pressure spray bottle.......

Even before Fenway I, I'm at GAME ON, watching the Yanks lose to the White Sox, The Red Sox are winning, between innings they are playing Stones songs....I'm seeing the Stones that night...(Scope understands now, he'll tell you...)

I'm @ Fenway last night, in a row by myself...watching them kick butt on this number, shakin my head after all these years this whole thang is still goin on...

BRING ON HAHTFUD THIS FRIDAY, FLYIN LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!

August 24th, 2005 10:02 PM
Nasty Habits Rock on, Nellcote.

August 24th, 2005 10:07 PM
Steel Wheels I love this song too!

It's very easy to dance to. It's even better to sing along to.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)