ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Thobby!!
Rentschler Field, East Hartford - August 26, 2005
Picture taken from "On-Stage" seats
Thanks Throbby!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU STONES FANS!?!?! PLEASE TELL ME Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 25th, 2005 08:09 AM
Nellcote SIA, I like that list.
Looks like the result of the life~long Stones listening.
Any more details on #9?
August 25th, 2005 08:10 AM
Gazza SIA

I notice that you have listed TWO #11's.

Are they both connected?

8 of the 12 apply to me. And I'm seriously considering the other four...
[Edited by Gazza]
August 25th, 2005 10:01 AM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
A little advice please....DO NOT JUDGE...until you see/hear
a performance...and this awesome fucking stage.

I was at Fenway 1.....I was blown away....a little faith in our Band is not a bad idea right now.

Just MFHO.

LJ.

Just want to say I'm not knocking the stage at all LJ. I bet it IS incredible and full-on exciting as hell when it moves out to the B-area with the boys not missing a lick. I can't even imagine how over the moon you must be having been there opening night. :-)

I am so happy you got to go and are going to see more shows. I am living vicariously through you. :-)

I am lamenting I know mostly due to not being able at this time to go to any shows but the one we've already paid for in Columbus. I am gonna miss out on meeting people that I so wanted to meet and blah blah blah at the gigs I was shooting for and now cannot afford to get to. Them's the breaks. My luck has not been good of late but, you can't always get what you want.

Peace out to all,
Martha
August 25th, 2005 10:18 AM
time is on my side
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:

1. I am a border line alcoholic

2. I am psychologically addicted to cannabis

3. I have a receeding hair line

4. I sometimes get this itchy rash on my scalp

5. I need some dental work

6. Some say i am selfish

7. I like gambling too much

8. I don't visit my mother as often as I should

9. I covet my neighbour's wife's ass

10. I sometimes drive slowly in the fast lane and drive fast in the slow lane

11. I don't get enough exercise and am starting to put on weight

11. I have committed adultery

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

I found your list to be quite impressive. We seem to have much in common. Ten of the twelve I have done or am currently in the process of doing. The other two I'm trying to avoid despite great temptations.

You seem to be a student of human nature. A man of great intellect. Do you read Dostoevsky or Shakespeare on a regular basis????

[Edited by time is on my side]
August 25th, 2005 06:23 PM
stonedinaustralia thank you time is on my side...what can i say, experience is a great teacher - and i'm certainly racking up the years (47 and counting!!)

as to your question i've only made it through "crime and Punishment" once (i'm a big fan of Conrad) - but I do refer to Shakespeare on a regular basis for a pearl of wisdom or quick lesson in human nature and creative writing - i would recommend everyone do that

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)