ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for sale - 3 tickets - Glasgow 3/09, FRONT ROW - FACE VALUE Return to archive
08-21-03 08:02 PM
fudgefraegala Hi there, I am selling 3 tickets all together to see the Rolling Stones at Glasgow's SECC on Wednesday the 3rd of September.
The seats are located in Section X and row A, seats 17, 18, and 19. This is NEXT TO THE STAGE!!!

The support is believed to be Edinburgh rockers Idlewild warming up for what could be the Gig of the year

Please note, the start time for this concert is 7.00PM, and NOT 7:30 as shown on the tickets.

I am selling these tickets as I am unable to go as both myself and my father have to work that day, so we'll have to miss it. I am starting this auction at £115 which is the FACE VALUE for the 3 tickets. Tickets for this concert are in high demand and are surely to go for higher than this closer to the date of the concert, don't miss out. There is a buy it now price of £200 for the tickets, should someone wish to get them before bidding heats up. I am unable due to my ebay status to set the auction to buy it now, however, any offers to purchase the tickets can be sent to [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188634574 or offers to [email protected]