ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Utrecht 2003 for sale Return to archive
08-21-03 08:20 AM
Jumacfly deleted
[Edited by Gazza]
08-21-03 09:45 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Has anyone already contacted him?

'Cuz if not, I'll buy it and send it to Gazza and we can set up some sort of tree.

-tSYX --- Coolwalkinsmoothtalkinstraightsmokinfirestokin...
08-21-03 10:27 AM
Jumacfly he had many replies on IORR and want 100 answers to send them quickly...price is 25 euros...check IORR or the mail adress if you want more info... he gave me the info this morning, so you got to deal with him if you want to know more...
08-21-03 12:01 PM
Sir Stonesalot Taping and then SELLING?

Ooooooooooo. Bad mojo.

I'll wait till someone offers it for free.
08-21-03 02:49 PM
Gazza Sorry, Jumacfly - even though its not YOU who's selling this and I'm sure you're only trying to help someone out,we dont permit posts advertising the SELLING of bootlegs on this site.

The Stones' legal people DO read fan websites including this one and thats one potential legal issue we're trying to avoid.

I know most of us collect the damn things in one way or another (mostly by trading without money changing hands) but advertising the sale of them is something we can't authorise. Sorry.
08-21-03 02:51 PM
marko And thats the truth,just warning for people,do NOT mention
that you are RECORDING shows by yourself!You may get unlucky!