ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FOR "BLUZIAN" - URGENT!!! Return to archive
08-20-03 05:38 PM
Gazza Ian

I've sent you e-mails to both addresses without response

I have your tickets for Glasgow 1/9 and London 14/9 but I need to hear from you so I know what your plans are and how to arrange to meet you in Glasgow and get your tickets to you.

need to hear from you soon as I'm away in london from friday 22nd and wont be home until 30th and will be unlikely to have much chance to check my e-mails when I'm gone

You could always send me a private message here but if you cant contact me before this Friday, please make sure youve done so before I leave again for Glasgow on september 1st.

You also have my mobile phone number.

Please treat this as very urgent. Thanks