ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: In London Wednesday 27th August??? Return to archive
08-19-03 08:51 PM
astoria aftershow Whether you have an Astoria ticket or not, the only London Stones gig with Satisfaction guaranteed is to be held at RADIUS, above the Borderline, entrance on Goslett Yard, 30 SECONDS from the Astoria. 3 Stones-obsessed DJs will be playing a huge variety of music dedicated to the band, not only by the boys themselves but by their heroes, their friends, their rivals... a fantastic night out for any STONES fan, perfect for a drink after the gig (bar till 3am, just £2 on door), but a whole night out in itself as it runs DURING (from 8pm) as well as AFTER the show! Alongside the music, there will be a rare screening of C0CKSUCK3R BLUES... what more do you want? A ticket to the gig? Have you got £1000 spare?!?!? More information is available on the virtual flyer - www.londonboogie.com or e-mail [email protected].
Or, just come along... and get your ROCKS OFF.
08-20-03 03:58 PM
Gazza >Alongside the music, there will be a rare screening of C0CKSUCK3R BLUES... what more do you want?

ideally that girl in the film who gets her pie eaten on the plane.....

on second thoughts, she might be a bit dog-rough 31 years after the event...

thanks ! If I'm too exhausted after Astoria,I'll try and be there!
08-20-03 04:07 PM
jb gAZZA...DO YOU HAVE AIR-CONDITIONING AT THESE PUBS?
[Edited by jb]
08-20-03 04:35 PM
Gazza No, josh - with me around, theres too much hot air and it would completely nullify the purpose of air conditioning
08-20-03 04:36 PM
jb Please kiss Stonesdoug for me!!!
08-20-03 04:38 PM
Gazza I'll grab his boobs like I did in LA
08-20-03 05:45 PM
Stonesdoug Those weren't my boobs--they don't hang that low!!!
08-20-03 07:48 PM
Gazza maybe it was your nuts !
08-21-03 12:18 AM
MarthaMyDear I'LL GRAB YOUR NUTS, DOUG!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
SEE YOU THERE AND TAKE CARE!!! lol.............. :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***