ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick house hunting with new babe Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-18-03 03:54 PM
Jaxx Jagger's home satisfaction
By Richard Simpson, Evening Standard

Mick Jagger and his girlfriend are house-hunting together.

The rock star has been dating Californian model and stylist L'Wren Scott for almost two years. Now they want a London base and hope to move in as soon as the band's world tour ends next month.

The move signals Jagger's biggest commitment to a woman since he parted from his long-suffering wife Jerry Hall four years ago.

Scott, 36, and Jagger - who recently turned 60 - visited several townhouses in Fulham and The Boltons in Chelsea during a recent break from the Stones' tour and Jagger has asked his people to continue the search for a property valued at £3 million to £5 million.

The couple had to book into Jagger's suite at Claridge's during a recent trip to London after Hall, 47, suggested they shouldn't stay at his Richmond flat which adjoins the £6 million house she was awarded in the divorce settlement. Jagger has been paying around £2,500 a night for a penthouse at the Mayfair hotel since Hall persuaded him to leave the flat in June.

A friend of Jagger's said: "Mick and L'Wren are keen to find a place together. When Mick finishes touring they can hardly stay next door to Jerry, and they can't stay at Claridge's forever. It's a natural progression, but Mick is also very aware that L'Wren is not the sort of woman who will be pestering him to put a ring on her finger."

The news has evidently filtered back to Hall, who remarked yesterday from San Francisco, where she is about to reprise her stage role as Mrs Robinson in The Graduate: "He's a sick, addictive womaniser who made me very unhappy. He's got this Dionysian thing going on that just won't stop. It gets tired - for me, not for him." She didn't mention Scott when asked about Jagger's house-hunting.

Father-of-seven Jagger met Scott at a magazine shoot two years ago. The relationship started with low-profile dates in Paris, New York and Beverly Hills. The pair also holidayed in the Caribbean. But in recent months Scott, who towers eight inches over Jagger and is famous for her 42-inch legs, has increasingly taken to the role as his partner and its accompanying limelight.

Though 24 years his junior, she is older than some of his previous conquests who include models Sophie Dahl and Brazilian Luciana Morad.

Scott still has a home in Hollywood but has been spending more and more time with Jagger on his tour, which comes to London next weekend. She has also met some of his four children by Hall, who live with the Texan model and actress in Richmond. Jagger showed he was ready to take the relationship with Scott a step further when he chose his 60th birthday party in Prague last month to make his first public appearance with her.

A measure of her understanding of him came in a telling gesture there. A friend said: "L'Wren organised-everything about the party. It was her idea to fill it with sexy, mini-skirted girls on podiums for Mick's enjoyment."

Friends say Jagger's sexual excesses have been quietened by the woman he describes as having, "the best body I've ever known". One wag even nicknamed her The Loin Tamer.

Friends say Jagger fell for her undemanding nature, level-headedness and intellect as well as her open-minded attitude towards his seeming inability to remain monogamous.

A friend added: "She's certainly not phased by Mick's fame. She has styled for Robert De Niro, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise. She's got a career and isn't hanging on his every whim."

08-18-03 04:02 PM
nankerphelge 42 inch legs!!

That's "sky pie"!!!

08-18-03 04:09 PM
Factory Girl She'll write a novel "Mile High Pie" to compete with Jerry's "Tall Tales".

08-18-03 07:59 PM
gotdablouse Nice move Mick!
Anyone got some better pictures of that chick?
08-19-03 01:11 AM
midnightmagic who is the bird he found at the Utrecht?
08-19-03 02:03 AM
gypsy I've seen pics of her close-up, and she is not very pretty...rather plain and old-looking. Maybe it's the long legs that Mick likes...I don't know. But he could come over to my house and have a little slice of post-birthday pie.
08-19-03 07:54 AM
Factory Girl LOL, gypsy. Can you post the chick's pic?? TIA!
08-19-03 12:43 PM
Boomy
Without make-up:

and a portrait:

[Edited by Boomy]
08-19-03 12:50 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, my dear Boomie-boy. However, she's plain, imo.
08-19-03 02:01 PM
gypsy Glad you agree, FG. The word "plain" came to mind when I very first saw photos of her. There's nothing even striking about her to make you wanna give her a second glance. It's not as if Mick is ever going to be faithful to one woman anyways...
08-19-03 02:11 PM
Joey " Come on over ..................................and have a little slice of post-birthday pie. "

Knock Knock !!!!

Who's there ????

Jacky !!!!!!!!!!

Jacky Who ??????

Jacky.......................................Kins !

Jackykins !

08-19-03 02:26 PM
Mother baby VIVA INFIDELITY!
[Edited by Mother baby]
08-19-03 02:28 PM
Factory Girl No, its Viva Las Vegas.
08-19-03 03:26 PM
NHStonesfan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3100555.stm

She looks more like 46 here

08-19-03 05:09 PM
caro
46 inch ? How much is that in euro ?
08-19-03 07:51 PM
Mother baby
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Glad you agree, FG. The word "plain" came to mind when I very first saw photos of her. There's nothing even striking about her to make you wanna give her a second glance. It's not as if Mick is ever going to be faithful to one woman anyways...

There's an old saying...never say never.
08-20-03 01:47 AM
gypsy I seriously don't think the lady is much of a looker. I will admit it when I think a girl is pretty...I point pretty girls out all of the time to my boyfriend. I'm confident enough with myself to be able to do that. I do hate cattiness and jealousness amongst women...especially in the workplace. I don't tolerate that kind of talk. But, I'm expressing my honest opinion of L'Wren...she's not pretty to me. But, hey, I'm not the one that has to sleep with her.
08-20-03 10:35 AM
Doxa Hey girls.. you sound a bit harsh here. Give that woman a chance!

In fact, I think she is (maybe only) mature woman mr. Jagger's been dating, you know, like a REAL woman, not any jet setting model bimbo (I will not give names). Maybe the guy have had enough those kind of relationships.

And maybe, once he has lost his interested in ms. Scott - and matured a little bit more - he will end up chasing TRUE women, the Rocks Off chicks over here..

Doxa
08-20-03 10:40 AM
Factory Girl MJ likes Amazons. And at 6'4, Lwren is the most Amazon MJ can get in one pkg.
08-21-03 12:13 PM
Pattie
I like her hair! it's looong and pretty
08-21-03 12:56 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
She'll write a novel "Mile High Pie" to compete with Jerry's "Tall Tales".

um, excuse me, but "mile high pie" is already taken...by me!
08-21-03 01:55 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Jaxxy! "Mile High Pie" is all you
08-21-03 01:59 PM
Boomy So what would it be in Texas? Longhorn Pie?

And what about Mississippi? Magnolia Pie?

And, who can forget? California...........Golden Pie.
08-21-03 06:13 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Lol, Jaxxy! "Mile High Pie" is all you

LMAO, yeah, fg, thats what "he" said.....heheheh.
08-22-03 08:01 AM
Factory Girl LOL, Jaxxy-girl !

And here, its "Sweet VA pie"

in MD, its "crab pie"-sounds really gross
08-22-03 12:42 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
LOL, Jaxxy-girl !

And here, its "Sweet VA pie"

in MD, its "crab pie"-sounds really gross

and in maine it is lobsterpie and in boston it is scrodpie. however, in DC it is cherry pie!
08-22-03 01:02 PM
Boomy In Wisconsin, it's "Cheesy Pie"

08-22-03 01:12 PM
Factory Girl Boom Boom Boomie, you're on a roll today!

Alaska "salmon pie"
Seattle "smack pie"
Philly "Liberty pie"
08-22-03 01:15 PM
Factory Girl I feel a song "Some Pies" coming on.

"Some Pies give me children....I never asked them for.
Some pies are so gentle....they're really such a tease..."

rotfl
08-22-03 02:50 PM
Jaxx you are the one on a roll, girlfriend. can you stand one more? west virginia: incest pie

i was out in the city,
i was out in the rain
i was feeling downhearted
i was drinking again
now i'm outta pie
Page: 1 2