ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROLLINGS STONES GOING DUTCH TREE Return to archive
08-18-03 09:48 AM
rolling___bunny ok,
its time to setup a tree again...with the dutch show. Well its my first time so maby its better for gazza to take the lead again with this tree. I will make the DVD (2disc)of 20 aug.... It will contain:
- The complete show of 20 aug
- All the "repotages" shown on the dutch television news (NOS & Regio Utrecht)
-The complete intervieuw with Mich Jagger done by Sonja Barend in 1991
-An topic on the Stones done by Boudewijn Buch (a famous dutch stone lover, he died last year )

Ok, now we only need the boots of ahoy, vredenburg and one of the kuip......
08-18-03 10:01 AM
Lazy Bones Thanks, rolling bunny for the offer, but I think you should have asked Gary first before offering. He has 11 or 12 shows coming up (not to mention Dylan's upcoming Euro tour), so time may not be on his side. I'm sure, however, he, as I, look forward to when this can happen. Thanks for offering.
08-18-03 11:19 AM
rolling___bunny mmm ok. Who wants to trade?
08-18-03 11:24 AM
mac_daddy me - I will send you a pm promptly.
08-18-03 04:31 PM
johan500 have dvd burner
08-18-03 04:34 PM
moy
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
so time may not be on his side.

well, with dylan and the stones touring i would say that time is actually on his side
08-18-03 06:30 PM
Gazza feel free to set this up - I cant burn DVD's myself (although I should be able to do certain formats of VCD's) but I'd be happy to help

However,I'm going to be away a lot in the next 4 weeks so I simply won't have the time to take care of the e-mails and structure for this. I'm not going to be at home from 22-30 August, 1-2, 3-4,9-12 and 14-16 September and even when I'm away I'll have minimal opportunity to be online

If you or anyone else wants to take care of it, feel free. Obviously as you're doing trades in a different format than before (ie its not CDR's and most people WONT be able to make copies)its going to be a bit different, but if you want to post your e-mail address here so people can sign up, feel free.

However,I wouldnt recommend you post an announcement for a sign up UNTIL you after have ALL of the discs that youre offering to circulate and that theyve been checked for any problems!
08-19-03 06:28 AM
Jacques Hi
would be interested in it.
I can burn DVD+R

[email protected]
08-19-03 07:52 AM
mickijaggeroo i´m also interested!
I can burn DVD +/-R, but - is the cheapest i think.
08-20-03 04:52 AM
MRD8 If you want to trade a copy of tonights Ansterdam broadcast please email me at [email protected] have around 50 Stones DVD's I'll send you my list!
08-20-03 04:55 AM
marko i want it too!Since it is not broadcasted in finland.
08-20-03 07:41 AM
riffhard64 I can burn DVD'S and would be interested in this tree