ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Lynn Goldsmith
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYPSY !!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-19-03 06:14 AM
luxury1 Hope your birthday was fun--here's to many more!

Someday we will all get together and celebrate real time.
08-19-03 09:50 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Happy birthday sweety

08-19-03 10:40 AM
jb What was that movie with Jodie Foster at the pool hall?
08-19-03 10:43 AM
Joey " What was that movie with Jodie Foster at the pool hall? "

Saving Private Ryan .

" I just love that shot Ronnie "

Hacky Sac !

08-19-03 10:49 AM
jb Thanks-I thought it was "Schindler's List".
08-19-03 10:54 AM
Joey Thanks-I thought it was "Schindler's List".

No , but I originally thought you were talking about " Platoon " .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ KINS !

Bunny !
08-19-03 10:56 AM
jb Remember the gang bang seen in the pool hall....they said she "wanted" it.....?
08-19-03 10:58 AM
Joey Remember the gang bang seen in the pool hall....they said she "wanted" it.....? "

Oh , that's right --- The " Accused " starring Jodie Foster , Larry Hagman and Scatman Crothers as " Earl the Detective " .

Classic Flick !

Hacky !

08-19-03 11:02 AM
jb Scatman Scruthers ((RIP) made numerous guest appearence on "Chico and the man" starring the late Fredie Prince and Jack Albertson(best remembered as playing Shelly Winters husband in "The Poisedon Adventure").
08-19-03 11:12 AM
Joey " Jack Albertson(best remembered as playing Shelly Winters husband in "The Poisedon Adventure"). "

Didn't Jack Albertson play the role of the Pedophile in " Willy Wonka " ???????????????????????

Developing .....................

Shiver ........................,

Shecky !
08-19-03 11:16 AM
jb oh yes...Charlie's grandfather....
08-19-03 11:16 AM
jb oh yes...Charlie's grandfather....
08-19-03 11:34 AM
Boomy Is that Gypsy?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...hope you had a great day!

08-19-03 11:50 AM
Joey oh yes...Charlie's grandfather.... "

He had the " Golden Ticket " ..............remember ?

I know Charlie will never forget .

" Tommy can you feel me Ronnie ????? "

Snarky !

08-19-03 11:56 AM
jb I like that show on VH1 about the 70's....one comedian commenting on Hogan's heros says it's like" Gilligan's Island meets the Holocaust".....
08-19-03 12:00 PM
Joey " Gilligan's Island meets the Holocaust"..... "

Josh , have you seen the " Pianist " yet ???????????

It is the " Thrilla in Manilla " of Holocaust flicks .

" I kid you not Ronnie "

Snacky !
08-19-03 12:17 PM
Boomy JB, I was very upset at the fact that Brown Sugar was not highlighted on the 1971 portion of that series. I'm sure that was probably the biggest song of that year???...instead they were showing stuff about David Cassidy.

But what should we expect, anyway? Stones get no love on the music channels..
08-19-03 02:02 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer Dear gypsy,
I assure you that my envelope addressing venture is booming. As always, there is a standing offer for the use of your tongue.

Yours,
KRsL
08-19-03 02:23 PM
Joey " Dear gypsy,
I assure you that my envelope addressing venture is booming. As always, there is a standing offer for the use of your tongue.

Yours,
KRsL "

Absolutely Outstanding post -- Please feel free to take the rest of the day off .

Hacky !
08-19-03 06:47 PM
Maxlugar Oh Gypsy! Happy Birthday!

Ya know, Gypy Gyp my honey, I've been doing a lot of "Custard Chucking" lately with the baby making and all and tonight I shall be thinking of you. Yup, thinking of you and pulling your hair (hard, but not too hard) right damn smack in the middle of it!

Maxy!
08-19-03 07:55 PM
Riffhard Oh gypsy I hope I'm not to late to wish you the most special of burffdays!? As is my custom,I will be drinking copius amounts of Guinness in your honor tonight! I hope the pie gets eaten and eaten well for you honey! God knows you deserve it!!

Riffhard
08-19-03 10:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot I think all oral sex should be refered to as getting your "knob gobbled".

And...I can kick your ass at pool.

I won $23.00 shooting pool tonight.

We should play "strip pool" sometime.

Heh, heh, heh.
08-20-03 01:30 AM
gypsy You guys are so cool. It's really creepy, yet somehow erotic, that Maxy will be thinking of me whilst making a baby...and having that avatar right there...staring at me as I read his post.
SS, you are a real sweetheart.
No, I did not get my pie eaten...we ended up painting one of the bedrooms in the house until 4:00 AM. No sex on the tarp or anything...I think we're both just exhausted.
08-20-03 07:33 AM
Maxlugar [quote]gypsy wrote:
You guys are so cool. It's really creepy, yet somehow erotic, that Maxy will be thinking of me whilst making a baby...and having that avatar right there...staring at me as I read his post.

Worked like a charm last night.

Although, I think I "overshot the target" Thinking of pulling your hair (hard, but not too hard) was just too satisfying an image.

I'll be doing again though.

MmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmacky!
08-20-03 09:43 AM
Joey " Although, I think I "overshot the target" Thinking of pulling your hair (hard, but not too hard) was just too satisfying an image.

I'll be doing again though. "

This is so Beautiful I'm crying .

I don't know why I am so happy !

I really haven't been so overcome with emotion like this since the " Morning After Pill " went out on the market .

YES !!!!!

Snarky !
Page: 1 2