ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I love beer for lunch! Return to archive
08-23-02 03:08 PM
nankerphelge Especially with just a little over a week to go.
Beer always tastes best on company time -- ever notice that? It's always more fun when its the wrong thing to do. Now if I just had some chiba...
08-23-02 03:53 PM
Scot Rocks "Beer my only weakness..."

(H.Simpson)

and how true

Mark
08-23-02 04:04 PM
nankerphelge It is a weakness -- much as I try, I cannot resist the siren call of a cold one!! Now if someone could make a piss-lite version so I wouldn't have to water so damn many bushes!!
08-23-02 04:06 PM
jb I have had chronic stomach problems for the last 2 yrs and beer makes it worse...very sad, indeed, that jb cannot even have a called one after a hard day in court....I still like whippets.....
08-23-02 04:09 PM
Moonisup Try wodka
that's very nice with jus d'orange and some concentrated lemon
08-23-02 04:10 PM
nankerphelge Whippets!! I did a case of them at the Who's '82 show in Buffahole -- I'm still giggling!!

Beer does play havoc on the stomach unfortunately. Wine is a good substitute!!
08-23-02 05:07 PM
steel driving hammer Afternoon wine for lunch ruined my evening at 2000 Mans house!!!!!!!!!

My sexy stud driving muffin body can only accept wine at night!

Joey is right, I'm not an Ox.

Even a little drank in the afternoon does it for me.

Even Chiba is not good in the heat of the day!

You see, I then get worried for not doing my daily tasks!

But when the night comes, I bacchanal there ain't no dawn!

When the night comes...

08-23-02 05:12 PM
lotsajizz A l'il cognac or two at the end of the day will keep you right as rain and help that lawyer's stomach Josh. I know. Southern sour mash is an acceptable substitute. And you pee less than beer for same buzz. But ain't nothin' better than the ChibaChiba.
08-23-02 07:55 PM
beer i guess i should have put a little more effort into choosing a screen name!

---------
08-23-02 07:56 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, let me clarify!!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road