ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: cyhmk Return to archive
08-23-02 08:40 AM
moonlight male Im not very computer literate,
So can someone tell me in idiot terms ( for my benifit )
how I view the footage.
The bit of Brown Suger on Rollingstones.com sounds great.
PS .
Ref one for the limeys. Mary Whitehouse is dead, and not missed one bit.
08-23-02 08:44 AM
Moonisup Who the hell is mary whatsoever??????
08-23-02 08:48 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
moonlight male wrote:
Im not very computer literate,
So can someone tell me in idiot terms ( for my benifit )
how I view the footage.
The bit of Brown Suger on Rollingstones.com sounds great.
PS .
Ref one for the limeys. Mary Whitehouse is dead, and not missed one bit.

......NO SHIT >>>>>SHERLOCK, it's supposed to be a fucking joke twat!
08-23-02 08:53 AM
moonlight male ref gypsymofo60
I guess charm isnt your middle name.
08-23-02 08:54 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Who the hell is mary whatsoever??????

...Mary Whitehouse was like this ..crusader for moral responsablity.....She often attacked The Stones, principaly via Jagger on TV. Actually in view of the reprehensible crap the media,(in general), dish out these days she wasn't far off the mark......She was an old busy body who gave Mick shit, Keith didn't give a Monkey's.
08-23-02 08:57 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
moonlight male wrote:
ref gypsymofo60
I guess charm isnt your middle name.

.....I'm sorry!....I can be the most charming man in the world, when I'm inclined.....seriously ! I'm sorry!
08-23-02 09:08 AM
moonlight male No problem.
Im british and I have to say Mary White house was a dredful person, attacking every thing that wasnt middle class,christian and 'nice'
Pink floyd got it right when they refered to her as a 'house proud town mouse...ha,ha, cherade you are'
Ps what about 'Time waits for no man ' as a song that never got the credit it was due
08-23-02 09:15 AM
gypsymofo60 Moonlight Male , I'm sorry, but I'm not really up on Pink Floyd, apart from 'Atom Mother Heart'....Is that right? I always get it confused,(you know: Atom Heart Mother), where abouts in The Glorious UK are you?......I was born in London, and grew up in both England & Australia.....lucky me!
08-23-02 09:19 AM
moonlight male Born in aldershot . lived in Ghana ( dad in airforce )
Lived in Bristol, Sunderland ( up north ) then back in london. I m there now, its 2pm , hot, humid and its a bank holiday weekend on the horizon.
08-23-02 09:30 AM
gypsymofo60 No Shit!.....one of my little brothers in "The Old Dart" right now as it happens , and I love 'The North'....I miss England, always will. Sounds like you had a GYPSY-like life too. I'm really sorry I sounded off like a twat; sometimes these places just get you a bit defensive. Give the good Earth a kiss for me, and have a good show, wherever you see'em......Cheers for now , Gypsy mofo60.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road