ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Video's Ive found on Kazza/ Morpheus Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-22-02 07:37 PM
The Eggman Ok, I will be more than happy to share any of these already common videos to most in exchange for Don't Stop or for free to anyone who asks:

-Undercover of the Night (1983)
-Emotional Rescue (weird diffrent one)
-1972 Dead Flowers live
- JJF on Rolling Stones RandR circus
-3 diffrent versions of the Angie video
- She's So Cold
-Waiting On a Friend
-Start Me Up
-A video montage of the Stones dressing up like women for a photo shoot for Have You Seen You're Mother Standing In The Shadow
--Loving Cup
- Child Of The Moon (weirdest video Ive seen)

-Miss You
-Honkey Tonk Women in Hyde Park
-I just wanna make love to you
-some numerous 1994/95 videos...yawn
-Going To A Go Go
-Shattered
-SHattered on SNL
-Get Of My Cloud (Hullaballo 65')
- You better Move On and ends with an interview with Brian Jones

08-22-02 07:39 PM
The Eggman A Brown Sugar montage with Bill Wyman controling the videos from what looks like 75', 81, 89' and so on
08-22-02 08:17 PM
psychomovies I have dont stop on mp3

i can send that to u if you would like

w/b asap = sean
08-22-02 08:33 PM
Gimme Shelter I would be happy to send a CD to you with both Don't Stop and CYHMK plus other rare stuff in exchange for the videos.
If interested e-mail me at [email protected]
08-22-02 10:12 PM
missamandajones Hey Eggman - I've seen "Tumblin' Dice" on there and downloaded it, but my computer says the file is corrupt and won't play it. Know anything about this one?

Nb) I would love "Child of the Moon"!
[Edited by missamandajones]
[Edited by missamandajones]
08-22-02 11:36 PM
gypsymofo60 Does anybody know of the avalability of videos(VHS)from The Musicland sessions '75/76-- 'Hot Stuff', etc.?
08-22-02 11:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I have those videos....too bad for you that I'm such a fuckwit.
08-22-02 11:52 PM
Maxlugar Sir Stonesy!

You are not a fuckwit!

You are a dear friend.

And I am not friends with fuckwits!

Scumbag hack posters, yes.

Fuckwits? No.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wamma Lamma Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaxy!
08-22-02 11:53 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, I have those videos....too bad for you that I'm such a fuckwit.

.....Ahh! Sir Stonesy you're such a card! But I'm not that desperate old boy....that'd be like selling my soul to old Nick!....Anyway bat-on!
08-23-02 12:52 AM
gotdablouse You mean you've got a video of them recording at the Musicland studios ?!
Wow, never heard of that being available before...Neither is it listed anywhere.
Can you give some more details ?
08-23-02 01:10 AM
luridchief >>A Brown Sugar montage with Bill Wyman controling the videos from what looks like 75', 81, 89' and so on<<

I remember that from The Rolling Stones VIDEO REWIND!
08-23-02 01:17 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
You mean you've got a video of them recording at the Musicland studios ?!
Wow, never heard of that being available before...Neither is it listed anywhere.
Can you give some more details ?

....As far as I know 4 promotional clips, (which I have seen), were recorded; 'Hot Stuff'love that silver bomber jacket Mick!....'Hey Negrita'..nice green blouse, Yeah! Mr. Jaggered Jagger again, 'Fool To Cry', and 'Crazy Mama', but I haven't seen them in thier entirety for donkeys.
08-23-02 02:05 AM
Rescued I just watched that Loving Cup video off of Kazaa. Thanks for the tip Eggman. Could anybody out there fill me in on where, when, why that clip was done? Did the Stones do a number of promo clips for Exile? I love the song Loving Cup but I never thought the Stones ever tried to put it over as a single or a concert nugget. Thanks for any info.
08-23-02 04:35 AM
Mathijs Loving Cup was filmed during rehearsels for the '72 tour in Montreaux, Switzerland. The Stones had rented a film theater to rehearse (from may 17 until may 21, 1972), and the German TV filmed about 25 minutes of the rehearsels. Songs filmed are: Tumbling Dice (2*), Johns Jam, Blues Jam and Shake Your Hips. Loving Cup was mimed as a sort-of clip, thus this is not a live version. Tumbling Dice was used by Top of The Pops and Old Grey Whistle Test as promovideo's. Many bootlegs feature the recording, and in my humble can be found in best quality on the 7-CD set "Touring Party 1972" by Rattlesnake.

The four 1976 promofilms were shot at the first of May, 1976, at the Festhalle in Kiel, Germany. The interesting thing is that there's two version of Fool To Cry, one having live vocals by Mick. The Crazy Mama clip they shot features a different mix than the version on B&B. This version can not be found on bootleg yet.

Mathijs
08-23-02 12:39 PM
gotdablouse ah ok, I've got the promo clips too, I thought Stonesalot was referring to footage from inside the Musicland studios...hehe...Too much chiba my friend !
08-23-02 01:38 PM
The Eggman Iam sorry SirStonesAlot...did you call me a fuckwit?
08-23-02 01:45 PM
steven hey eggman

i`d like to share.

I got a Live Concert from Bremen / Germany 1998, which was broadcastedt on television
08-23-02 01:46 PM
The Eggman K who wants what?
08-23-02 01:49 PM
steven i`m interesting to get a disk with your videos , so i don`t need to download them.

other item:
Did you now got don`t stop ?
08-23-02 01:57 PM
The Eggman No...
08-23-02 02:00 PM
steven shit !

I didn`t understand chiefmoon`s hint too,

how can my PM help me reading his massage ?
08-23-02 05:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot No Eggy, I wasn't calling you a fuckwit.

Hey GMF90210...Does that homo dick-bump dance that Billy & Mick do during "Hey Negrita" shrivel yer nuts or what?

The only thing worse....Wyman's "Monkey Grip" clip from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. YIKES!
08-23-02 06:07 PM
The Eggman Monkey Grip a video clip?

Man i'd love to see

In exchance I'll send you Bruce Springsteen's 12' 1984 Blaster remix of DaNCing In The Dark
08-23-02 06:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot No, really Eggy, you don't want to torture yourself like that. It's so friggin' hienous. Just plain WRONG. I'm sure Bill Perks is wishing that thing was lost forever.

I heard Mandy got any extra million added to her settlement just for surrendering her copy of it.
08-23-02 06:25 PM
The Eggman Ok, i hear ya, but however bad, I'll probably want it
Now I will send you the 12" inch Blaster remix of Dancing iN tHE dARK
08-23-02 08:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot Your generosity is appreciated Eggy....but no offense, I don't really like the song, and I'm not really interested in a remix of it...unless they remixed it to sound just like Beast Of Burden...exactly like it...lyrics, guitars, drums, the whole friggin' deal.

I always thought that Bruce would sound so much better if he was lipping to Stones albums.

Hmmmmm...but that would pretty much be true of EVERYONE.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
08-23-02 09:16 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
No Eggy, I wasn't calling you a fuckwit.

Hey GMF90210...Does that homo dick-bump dance that Billy & Mick do during "Hey Negrita" shrivel yer nuts or what?

The only thing worse....Wyman's "Monkey Grip" clip from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert. YIKES!

.....When that clip you're refering to premiered on OZ TV, all the adults in my house went fucking bananas; I pissed myself, I thought I was back in London in 1964 watching 'Ready Steady Go'....'ave a look at.......OOOOOOHH! Thier just 'orrible! ( I was thinking about that dance with Billy Preston when I first made that post), my old man said "Look they're dry fucking!" Never saw Wymans clip no!
08-23-02 10:06 PM
The Eggman No, I wanna send it to you, just to rid of it!
08-23-02 10:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I pretty much figured that those were the clips that you were refering to GMF. Mick was just so friggin' gay! Homo gay, not happy gay...well happy gay too. He was so gay gay in those clips. I'm damn glad cocaine never did that to me.
08-23-02 10:52 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, I pretty much figured that those were the clips that you were refering to GMF. Mick was just so friggin' gay! Homo gay, not happy gay...well happy gay too. He was so gay gay in those clips. I'm damn glad cocaine never did that to me.

.....I think I may need aversion therapy!..Gay(gay) he may have been, but I loved those clips; mainly because my old man hated them so much, the generation gap was still going on in my house. They were good clips though better than what was showing here at the time(Oh God! Not Peter bloody Frampton again), yeah! I'd like to show you the way Pete...Through the sights of a 303. " Come si chiama"& "Mueva las carreras"....What does that mean?
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road