ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Aussie Fans Return to archive
08-22-02 02:53 AM
gypsymofo60 Has anybody heard any info/rumours, concerning possible venues, dates, or ticket prices?
08-22-02 03:17 AM
beer Feb 18, 20 2003
Brisbane Australia RUMOURED
Feb 22, 24, 26 2003
Melbourne Australia RUMOURED
Feb 28, Mar 2, 3 2003
Sydney Australia RUMOURED
Mar 7, 8 2003
Perth Australia RUMOURED
-----------------------------------

This is what it says on the IORR site.

08-22-02 03:22 AM
gypsymofo60 Cheers Beer!......Much appreciated!
08-22-02 05:12 AM
stonedinaustralia gypsymofo

by coincidence i rang the paul dainty corp. yesterday as all the talk re toronto has got me going and the likelihood is no adelaide show and even if there is one undoubtedly it will be a football oval gig & i don't know if i can do that again (i will if i have to but) so if i have to go to sydney or melbourne - every night i hope and pray - dear lord - a club gig (or at least a theatre) in australia - approximately Feb next year then i would have to book leave from work now

anyway, the upshot is, dainty (who from memory did the last go-round) hasn't got the gig yet and (in line with beer's report) so far NOTHING IS CONFIRMED - if you hear ANYTHING please keep me posted

cheers

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
08-22-02 07:03 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
gypsymofo

by coincidence i rang the paul dainty corp. yesterday as all the talk re toronto has got me going and the likelihood is no adelaide show and even if there is one undoubtedly it will be a football oval gig & i don't know if i can do that again (i will if i have to but) so if i have to go to sydney or melbourne - every night i hope and pray - dear lord - a club gig (or at least a theatre) in australia - approximately Feb next year then i would have to book leave from work now

anyway, the upshot is, dainty (who from memory did the last go-round) hasn't got the gig yet and (in line with beer's report) so far NOTHING IS CONFIRMED - if you hear ANYTHING please keep me posted

cheers.....Stonedinaustralia, If there,s no Adelaide gig, I could put you up for a couple of days free of charge here in Melbourne.....Hows that?

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road