ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: for all the dutch fans Return to archive Page: 1 2
08-20-02 12:39 PM
egon saw on the internet, that tomorrow 21st august,
gimme shelter's on tv (uur van de wolf)

enjoy (well, enjoy...)
====

Gimme Shelter

uitzending 21 augustus 2002
In december 1969, 4 maanden na Woodstock, gaven The Rolling Stones en Jefferson Airplane een gratis concert in de buurt van Oakland, Californi�. De organisatoren hadden zo�n 10.000 bezoekers verwacht maar al snel stroomden er vanuit de hele Verenigde Staten mensen toe op dit unieke evenement.

Door de massale toeloop � zo�n 300.000 bezoekers- besloten de organisatoren de Hell�s Angels in te schakelen om het podium te beveiligen. Gewapend met messen en stokken kweten de Angels zich enthousiast van hun taak, resulterend in tenminste 1 dode.

De film is een direct cinema verslag van de organisatie, de dag zelf met sfeerbeelden van jonge muziekliefhebbers, openlijk drugsgebruik, verschillende optredens, geweld en het achteraf meekijken van de Stones naar het filmmateriaal wanneer zij zich realiseren wat er die dag gebeurde.

Regie: Albert & David Mayles

08-20-02 12:42 PM
egon HET UUR VAN DE WOLF is vrijwel wekelijks te zien bij de NPS op woensdag, 20.00 uur op Nederland 3.

21 augustus 20.00u

Gimme Shelter

08-20-02 12:45 PM
egon think i should have read everything before posting...

saw that "being mick" will be broadcasted as well;

Binnenkort verwacht:
28 augustus: Being Mick -Portret van Mick Jagger, met Bono, Lenny Kravitz, Pete Townsend en Kate Winslet

also on "uur van de wolf"

cheers
08-20-02 12:55 PM
Moonisup Dank je wel egon!!!!!!
08-20-02 01:42 PM
JaGgEr Zijn het altijd zo'n interessante onderwerpen in uur van de wolf?
Ik zal z�ker genieten van deze uitzending!
Lang leve Nederland 3
08-20-02 03:17 PM
Moonisup Veel Nederlanders hier zeg!!! Leuk, komen julie allemaal naar Utrecht zondag naar de Stonesdag

Translation"
A lot of dutchmen here!. Do you all come to the fanclubday next sunday in Utrecht

For all the dutch (ore others ): I have msn:
[email protected], maybe trade something??
[Edited by Moonisup]
08-20-02 04:49 PM
F505 bedankt voor de tips JaGgEr!
08-20-02 04:50 PM
F505 Eh... ik bedoel dus egon
08-20-02 06:18 PM
egon geniet er van luitjes! gimme shelter heb ik op dvd (aanrader), maar helaas kan ik "being mick" hier niet zien.
hoop hem binnenkort op dvd te kunnen kopen.

met vriendelijke groeten,

egon
08-20-02 06:44 PM
Riffhard I like windmills and wooden shoes for what it's worth.I also think tulips are rather pretty.

Riffhard
08-20-02 07:57 PM
Scot Rocks Thank u Holland for producing the "talent" of Bert Konterman and sending him to Glasgow, so we can beat Rangers...lol No seriously you guys are great Stones fans, Rock on!!!!

Mark
08-21-02 02:06 AM
F505 What about the Hookers, Heineken and Hashish Riffhard?
08-21-02 02:53 AM
Riffhard Now that you metion it F505.That reminds me of the time I banged this Dutch hooker while she was wearing wooden shoes.We had been drinking Heineken at this old windmill.Man what a piece off she was.After our little trist I went for the proverbial "after sex ciggie" she laughed and handed me a hugh bowl of black hash.We got so toasted that we spent the rest of the day picking tulips.

Oh,if I could be ever so young again!Thanks for the memories F505!

Riffhard

PS-I also like those cool boats in Amsterdam.
08-21-02 04:04 AM
Moonisup hhaahhahaa nice riffhard!
08-21-02 05:26 AM
JaGgEr Volgende week in Uur van de wolf: Being Mick. (je weet wel die docu van Mick Jaggers making of Godness in The Doorway)

@Moonisup
Ik ben niet van Nederland maar van dit minuscuul landje ernaast: Belgi� . Maar ook daar kunnen we Ned 3 bekijken (gelukkig maar).
08-21-02 05:28 AM
Moonisup OK, dan weten we dat ook weer! Je komt toch hoop ik wel naar nederland he volgend jaar! Veel leuker hier joh!
08-21-02 05:50 AM
F505 Heeeeeey Moon is up, Belgie is een geweldig land hoor!

Van waar ben je JaGgEr?
08-21-02 05:51 AM
Jumacfly i ll visit den haguen (is it correct?) in september
, will be the first time for me in Holland!!!

hope havin fun, but no doubt about this!!

Cheers dutch fans, specially to my friend Phillipe!!
08-21-02 05:57 AM
F505 And the last if you take that big joint with you.

No kidding. Be welcome and hope you have a great time. You can visit in Den Haag (The Hague) Het Paard van Troje (where Jagger jammed with George Thorogood) and the Kurhaus which was demolished in 1964.
08-21-02 06:02 AM
Moonisup Ik weet dat belgie een gaaf land is maar Holland is voor het bezoeken van een Stonesconcert toch echt ff gaver, niet dan? En ik heb nix tegen belgen hoor!

Rik
08-21-02 06:06 AM
Jumacfly Thanks Jerry !!!

don t worry, i won t come with this joint in holland...
i probably roll the same when i ll arrive after 8 hours by bus, but would also like to visit of course, not being like an ill rabbit with red eyes!!
i ll check these places with my friend a huge stones fan too!!!

Cheers
08-21-02 07:48 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thank you Hoilland for letting England thrash you in Euro 96

Was it 5-1 too England?

Cheers

Alex
08-21-02 08:10 AM
Moonisup Well Alex how about WK 98. Argentina England, with smartguy Becks!!
08-21-02 08:14 AM
Jumacfly Sir Stonealot, i think we can buy many players for the Midnight Ramblers FC here!!

MRFC rules!!!

cheers!

JU number 14
08-21-02 08:18 AM
Moonisup I be number 9. I score a lot!! hihihih
08-21-02 08:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot I dunno J.Fly...these guys talk all funny and stuff. Besides, we've only needed the three of us to stay unbeaten so far. Less players means more money for us!

But we have the tough part of the schedule coming up...so maybe a couple of our fine Hollanders would like to wear the FC Midnight Ramblers uniform?

I actually spent a lost weekend in one of those cool boats you were talking about Riffhard. With a Dutch hooker. I bought her for the whole weekend. WoooooooHooooooo, that was a fun weekend. Her tricks with fruit were kind of cute....she even kept her pussy clean!
08-22-02 07:29 AM
JaGgEr @F505
Ik ben van Ingelumnster (ligt bij Kortrijk)

@Moonisup
Zou wel willen naar Nederland komen, maar vervoer ligt nogal moeilijk. Ligt Utrecht dicht bij de grens met Belgi�? Of ligt het eerder diep in Nederland? Ben anders wel ge�nteresseert om ne keer te komen hoor naar die fandag
08-22-02 08:03 AM
Moonisup Utrecht ligt bijna precies in het midden van Nederland, dat is wel een endje rijden van Kortrijk, daar ben ik 1 keer geweest op een hengelsport beurs
08-22-02 08:49 AM
egon schrijf je daar nou echt "hengelsport beurs"?
08-22-02 09:40 AM
Moonisup En wat is daar nu precies mis mee, met een "hengelsportbeurs". Beter als een "lang leve de Beatlesdag' toch?
Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road