ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

B- Stage @ Skydome- Toronto, April 26, 1998
By our friend Thierry "Anybody Seen My Website?" Joubaud ...Merci!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Club show guitars? Return to archive
08-17-02 12:15 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 What brand of guitars and make of guitars did Mick, Keith, Ronnie and Daryl use during the show?
08-17-02 12:23 AM
patioaintdry

God I hope this Tele is back in the rotation
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
08-17-02 01:25 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 i agree! along with gibsons in heavy rotation too.
08-17-02 01:34 AM
beer I agree, gotta be a telecaster
08-17-02 01:30 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 Keith used his butterscotch blonde fender telecaster and his fender stratocaster onstage.
08-17-02 01:43 PM
Moonisup I saw the blonde fender on pics, and ronnie with a black one check ou t shidoobee
08-17-02 01:58 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 i know ronnie uses a red esp b-bender telecaster. i am looking to see what guitar is using on one pic. the pics are very small that it is hard to make stuff out.
08-17-02 02:25 PM
Staffan Oh, no Gibsons? That's a bit strange... On which songs does Keith use a Strat??

And what exactly is a B-bender, does the string bend when you move the guitar? Jimmy Page uses one of those too I believe. explain please! Thanks
08-17-02 02:30 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 i am hoping there are gibsons as well. i am hoping more pics come out.I don't know what song he uses the strat on. a b-bender is a altering of the electric guitar to create a steel guitar effect. this was first done in the 1970s.
[Edited by Stonesmillenium2001]
08-17-02 02:35 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 here is a website to know about b-benders

http://www.stringbender.com
08-17-02 09:12 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 Ronnie also uses his famous sunburst fender stratocaster.
08-18-02 10:09 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 Ronnie also plays pedal steel guitar and possibly zamaitis that he usually plays slide on. Keith does use a Gibson ES-355.
08-18-02 11:43 PM
Ken
quote:
Stonesmillenium2001 wrote:
What brand of guitars and make of guitars did Mick, Keith, Ronnie and Daryl use during the show?

Keith broke out what I believe to be a new guitar?
From my vantage point it appeared to be brown in color
with like a marble effect. Maybe it was an Anderson?
He used it for Torn and Frayed.

I'm looking for a picture of this BTW

Ken
08-19-02 12:11 AM
Stonesmillenium2001
quote:
Ken wrote:

Keith broke out what I believe to be a new guitar?
From my vantage point it appeared to be brown in color
with like a marble effect. Maybe it was an Anderson?
He used it for Torn and Frayed.

I'm looking for a picture of this BTW

Ken

Keith has used tom anderson guitars in the past. Tom Anderson guitars make fender telecaster and stratocaster lookalikes. you are probably right. i hope the pic is posted soon.
08-23-02 12:27 AM
Ken Todays picture has the guitar I was refering to.
So it's not new. Is it an Anderson?

Ken
08-23-02 12:49 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 that is an anderson he is using in today's pic.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road