ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© Leon Neal with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tiger/Golf appreciation thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
21st August 2006 02:18 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I'm a Mickelson fan, always have been....

He is a choker par excellence
21st August 2006 02:19 PM
Some Guy Woods is da man!
21st August 2006 02:21 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

He is a choker par excellence

Whatever, he's fun to watch, don't make me post the pic of me and him at the Masters!
21st August 2006 02:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Whatever, he's fun to watch, don't make me post the pic of me and him at the Masters!

Do it!
Do it!
21st August 2006 02:23 PM
telecaster Tiger is the most dominate athlete since Michael Jordan

Possible Lance Armstrong as well
21st August 2006 02:25 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Tiger is the most dominate athlete since Michael Jordan

Is Landis guilty as hell?
21st August 2006 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Tiger is the most dominate athlete since Michael Jordan

He is not an athlete...he is a twerp who can swing a aluminum club better than whitey.
21st August 2006 02:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Is Landis guilty as hell?

Yes, I think he killed Jon Benet
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

He is not an athlete...he is a twerp who can swing a aluminum club better than whitey.

LOL! That is a bold statement my friend.
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

You are thinking of Barry Bonds on juice jb
21st August 2006 02:27 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yes, I think he killed Jon Benet

That son of a bitch!
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Medicine should be socialized ...the only truly great professionals left are us trial lawyers...we are simply better than the rest.

Agreed and agreed. It should be socialized, not for any financial reasons, but to ameliorate the sheer incompetence of those quack bastards - easily the biggest dis-economy this world has ever seen. $250K per annum to keep people waiting for an hour, then scribble some piss on a prescription pad? Yeah, sure, that works.....doctors should be rounded up and put into special work camps, IMHMFO. Complete re-education until they can prove their use to society.
Jumping Jack The PGA Tour is a nice group of clean cut Republicans with great tax accountants who will bravely represent the US of A in the Ryder Cup next month. God bless them all!!!
21st August 2006 02:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Agreed and agreed. It should be socialized, not for any financial reasons, but to ameliorate the sheer incompetence of those quack bastards - easily the biggest dis-economy this world has ever seen. $250K per annum to keep people waiting for an hour, then scribble some piss on a prescription pad? Yeah, sure, that works.....doctors should be rounded up and put into special work camps, IMHMFO. Complete re-education until they can prove their use to society.

you shanked that one.
21st August 2006 02:29 PM
RollingstonesUSA Let's do a Rocks Off/Stones tournament, somewhere! I would be the John Daly of Rocks Off Golf,lol
21st August 2006 02:32 PM
telecaster How do you keep a lawyer from drowning?

Take your foot of his head

YES!

tele!
21st August 2006 02:36 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Ding ding! Thats some A-list posting right there. Nice work.
21st August 2006 02:38 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

you shanked that one.

Dude, that a 300 yard loft with a slight pull to get around the berm. The beer cart chick wants to sleep with me now.
21st August 2006 02:59 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Dude, that a 300 yard loft with a slight pull to get around the berm. The beer cart chick wants to sleep with me now.

That's in the drink.
21st August 2006 03:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot >I would be the John Daly of Rocks Off Go<

I hit the ball very very far.

On Friday, I won the long drive prize(More golf balls! Yay!)in the Scramble I was playing in. I cranked one up big. The ball went very very far...the people I was playing with all said that they had never seen a golf ball go that far before. It was dry, and I got a bunch of roll...but it ended up about 365 yards from the tee. We had a 5 iron left to the green on a par 5. I drove our shortest par 4 three times so far this year.

I've been playing golf since I was 6 years old. At one time I had played as a solid 6. Now that I only get to play a couple of times a month I have trouble playing to a 12. My short game just went away...

Oh, and people who say that golf isn't a "sport" are the ones that can't fuckin' play. It's the old "I suck at this so I have to put it down so it doesn't seem like I'm really the one that sucks" dealie.
21st August 2006 03:09 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>I would be the John Daly of Rocks Off Go<

I hit the ball very very far.

On Friday, I won the long drive prize(More golf balls! Yay!)in the Scramble I was playing in. I cranked one up big. The ball went very very far...the people I was playing with all said that they had never seen a golf ball go that far before. It was dry, and I got a bunch of roll...but it ended up about 365 yards from the tee. We had a 5 iron left to the green on a par 5. I drove our shortest par 4 three times so far this year.

I've been playing golf since I was 6 years old. At one time I had played as a solid 6. Now that I only get to play a couple of times a month I have trouble playing to a 12. My short game just went away...

Oh, and people who say that golf isn't a "sport" are the ones that can't fuckin' play. It's the old "I suck at this so I have to put it down so it doesn't seem like I'm really the one that sucks" dealie.

that's impressive.
21st August 2006 03:10 PM
telecaster www.shark.com/aussierules/

Golf been bery bery good to Greg Norman

Tiger has one just about as big
21st August 2006 03:12 PM
Sir Stonesalot Greg Norman has been in my house.

That guy can fuckin' drink.
21st August 2006 03:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Greg Norman has been in my house.

That guy can fuckin' drink.

When was this?

Details please

He sure can drink

Remember when Clinton feel down his stairs drunk?
21st August 2006 03:14 PM
Maxlugar When I was six I was collecting worthless sea creatures that me and my friends had to keep hiding in our clubhouse. He was annoying but he steamed up real tasty.

21st August 2006 03:19 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
When I was six I was collecting worthless sea creatures that me and my friends had to keep hiding in our clubhouse. He was annoying but he steamed up real tasty.

Sumbitch...I was wondering where my Sigmond and the Sea Monsters jokes went
21st August 2006 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm so glad that Tiger chose golf over hockey.

Funny !

[Edited by Joey]
21st August 2006 04:18 PM
Joey " Sumbitch...I was wondering where my Sigmond and the Sea Monsters jokes went"

21st August 2006 04:20 PM
Some Guy "If one man gains spiritually, the whole world gains with him, and if one man fails, the whole world fails to that extent."

-Mahatma Gandhi
21st August 2006 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
"If one man gains spiritually, the whole world gains with him, and if one man fails, the whole world fails to that extent."

-Mahatma Gandhi

" Everything Drowns in the Ocean of Love " ( Avatar Meher Baba , 2005 )

Kins !
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)