ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© Leon Neal with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tiger/Golf appreciation thread (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
21st August 2006 09:52 AM
Some Guy My golf game stinks but I hope to improve. That damn Tiger Woods brought his A game this weekend. Awesome to watch, Tiger, Tiger Woods Yo!
21st August 2006 11:01 AM
egon I used to think you were a cool some guy....
21st August 2006 11:04 AM
Saint Sway does anyone know for sure if this photo was taken at a golf tournament or a rock concert????

quote:

21st August 2006 01:17 PM
jb Can't stand either Woods or Nicklaus....guys who had/have the power to make real change, but were to selfish /cowardice.
21st August 2006 01:19 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Can't stand either Woods or Nicklaus....guys who had/have the power to make real change, but were to selfish /cowardice.

please elaborate?
21st August 2006 01:19 PM
sirmoonie I'm so glad that Tiger chose golf over hockey.
21st August 2006 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

please elaborate?

They sicken me....especially Woods...bur Nicklaus also a piece of garbage.
21st August 2006 01:24 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
They sicken me....especially Woods...bur Nicklaus also a piece of garbage.

thanks
21st August 2006 01:25 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

thanks

Thank you.
21st August 2006 01:26 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you.

do you golf?
21st August 2006 01:29 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

do you golf?

No..I am a lawyer, not a doctor or some CEO...I work long hrs and don't take my clients, most of whom are injured, golfing. Golf is not a sport, rather, it is a activity requiring some technique in swinging a club. As a former highscholl star in Football, Basketball, Baseball, and yes, Tennis, I can say that golfing is in no way a form of athletics...
[Edited by jb]
21st August 2006 01:31 PM
sirmoonie I despise Tiger Woods. He's a snotty twit that has confirmed racial stereotypes that I've spent a lifetime trying to dispell.
21st August 2006 01:32 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I despise Tiger Woods. He's a snotty twit that has confirmed racial stereotypes that I've spent a lifetime trying to dispell.

Agreed..and his stance on Augusta was the hight of hypocrisy.
21st August 2006 01:32 PM
Some Guy I putt around here on occasion

www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/reynolds_plantation
21st August 2006 01:34 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I putt around here on occasion

www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/reynolds_plantation

Lovely!!! Is it private?
21st August 2006 01:36 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Lovely!!! Is it private?

no, it's part of the resort.
21st August 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

no, it's part of the resort.

Expensive?
21st August 2006 01:46 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Expensive?

a little pricey.
21st August 2006 01:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Lovely!!! Is it private?

I despise doctors/physicians. What a bogus "profession" - completely unethical, revered for talent and a work ethic that 95% of them don't possess, self-important narcisists, overpaid in the extreme. And at the end of the day, all they do is fork out pills or insert devices that real professionals - the wonderful researchers, scientists, and businessmen/women of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries - develop and bring to market. Doctors are a piss-distilled pox - almost a blight. Its the truth.
21st August 2006 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I despise doctors/physicians. What a bogus "profession" - completely unethical, revered for talent and a work ethic that 95% of them don't possess, self-important narcisists, overpaid in the extreme. And at the end of the day, all they do is fork out pills or insert devices that real professionals - the wonderful researchers, scientists, and businessmen/women of the pharmaceutical and medical device industries - develop and bring to market. Doctors are a piss-distilled pox - almost a blight. Its the truth.

aGREE 100%...and thankfully, with HMO's and reduced benefits, I make more than most of these pricks...
21st August 2006 02:03 PM
Jumping Jack Tiger Woods stays in nicer hotels and has more money than JB. He also has his own plane to fly to Louisville (no connections)!!! On the downside, he drives a Buick.
21st August 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Tiger Woods stays in nicer hotels and has more money than JB. He also has his own plane to fly to Louisville (no connections)!!! On the downside, he drives a Buick.

He is everything wrong in sports...a cold, coporate, fan-unfriendly prick.
21st August 2006 02:10 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

aGREE 100%...and thankfully, with HMO's and reduced benefits, I make more than most of these pricks...

Same here - its funny watching those bitches complain about their low 6 figures now - as if they deserved more than that in the first instance. Punks.

[Edited by Tony Placebo]
[Edited by Albert Hoffman]
[Edited by sirmoonie]
21st August 2006 02:10 PM
Some Guy Madden 2007 is released tomorrow. It's gonna be a good day, tater.
21st August 2006 02:12 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Sam here - its funny watching those bitches complain about their low 6 figures now - as if they deserved more than that in the first instance. Punks.

Nuerologist friend made over 600k, now only 250!!! I laugh as I approach 800k this year!!! Doctors are truly the most overpaid ass-holes in the world.
[Edited by jb]
21st August 2006 02:15 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

Nurologist friend made over 600k, now only 250!!! I laugh as I approach 800k this year!!!

Haha! What a punk, $250K goes nowhere these days. You know all them neo-rologists do is ask people to touch their nose, hold out their hands to see if they shake, then write a prescription for a bucket of Geritol? They should be getting less the kindergarden teachers!
21st August 2006 02:17 PM
RollingstonesUSA I'm a Mickelson fan, always have been....
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Haha! What a punk, $250K goes nowhere these days. You know all them neo-rologists do is ask people to touch their nose, hold out their hands to see if they shake, then write a prescription for a bucket of Geritol? They should be getting less the kindergarden teachers!

Medicine should be socialized ...the only truly great professionals left are us trial lawyers...we are simply better than the rest.
Jumping Jack Tiger made $1,224,000 yesterday. That is $4533 for every putt!!!

His caddie Stevie Williams makes more than JB!
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I'm a Mickelson fan, always have been....

He is a choker par none...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)