ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© Leon Neal with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Your Favorite Cigarette Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th August 2006 03:20 PM
Jair
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
marijuana increases blood pressure in the short term...for tobacco, I'll take a Cohiba, screw ciggies

No truth. Depends on every person. In my case, my BP is high, & when I smoke, stays stable in 12/8, which is very good. I said that to my doc, and he says: ok, go ahead. Good medicine you have.

Think he was being ironic, you know, these doctors are all fucking vultures. Probably he is also the owner of some mortuary. fucking docs.
20th August 2006 03:23 PM
MrPleasant I haven't seen a dentist in 15 years. True story. Steve Martin, in Little Shop Of Horrors, traumatised me.
20th August 2006 04:58 PM
Jair The secret is go to a female dentist, preferably, skillful and hot. It is what I do.

She shots me and I dont care, feel no pain, I stay looking her big boobs. And drooling, literally.

Ohhh, of course, she must think...

20th August 2006 04:59 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Jair wrote:
The secret is go to a female dentist, preferably, skillful and hot. It is what I do.

She shots me and I dont care, feel no pain, I stay looking her big boobs. And drooling, literally.

Ohhh, of course, she must think...

I am living off the government tit! Sucking it dry!
21st August 2006 12:47 PM
polytoxic DuMaurier Extra Lights!
And weed, lots and lots of weed.
21st August 2006 12:53 PM
Jair About ten yrs ago, I had to made an interview with a CEO of a major cigarette company, an American one.

One of the most interesting things he said to me, in "off" was that nobody in his company was a smoker. NOBODY.

Do you think we are fools? He asked me.
22nd August 2006 12:36 PM
time is on my side When I was smoking, Marlboro's Red & then I switched to Kools (smoked about a pack and a half every day).

First attempted to give up the habit about 20 years ago and quit for about six months then started back up again. Quit for good about 16 years ago.

Smoking tobacco is physically addictive. As a long time smoker of marijuana, I feel pot can be psychologically addictive an important difference.

Of the two, I personally prefer weed. I gave up trying to buy my own stash(at least here in the U.S.) about 20 years ago but always look forward with much anticipation to the next toke if friends and family members have any available & only if they are the ones who first offer a toke.
23rd August 2006 04:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels TURNER BROADCASTING TO SNUFF OUT CARTOON SMOKERS

It took only a single complaint from a British viewer to the British TV regulator OFCOM to cause Turner Broadcasting to pull out all of its classic Warner Bros. and Hanna-Barbera cartoons to see whether they contain smoking scenes. "We are going through the entire catalog," a Turner spokeswoman told Reuters on Monday. She acknowledged that the review had been prompted by the OFCOM complaint, which cited two "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. The Turner spokeswoman said that it might be possible to modify such cartoons without drastic edits or having to remove them from the library. "These are historic cartoons, they were made well over 50 years ago in a different time and different place," she added. "Our audience is children and we don't want to be irresponsible."

22/08/2006
contactmusic.com

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)