ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Twickenham Rugby Ground, London 20th August
© Leon Neal with special thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith needs to rock on the next record Return to archive
17th August 2006 10:17 PM
Poison Dart Enough of these ballads and mid tempo tunes. I want Keith to deliver another Before They make me Run. Or even another Take it so Hard (a great solo Keith song)

I really like the ballads. But, it's getting predictable.

And yes, there will be another Stones record.
17th August 2006 10:21 PM
pdog I like Keiths ballads, he hands over alot of good rockers to Mick, as heard on various bootlegs. I can't stand Mick on ballads, so if it's Keith instead of Mick, I say Keith.
I can't wait to hear the next record, after ABB, it can't be worse....?
17th August 2006 10:37 PM
Soldatti Doug said that a new album is on plans for the near future.
18th August 2006 01:17 AM
pdog
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Doug said that a new album is on plans for the near future.

There was a time they recorded on the road, and made some killer demos that later made it onto some of their greatest albums!
I think everything they did from 68 through the 70's is great, and ER and TY are great too!
18th August 2006 01:22 AM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:

There was a time they recorded on the road, and made some killer demos that later made it onto some of their greatest albums!
I think everything they did from 68 through the 70's is great, and ER and TY are great too!

Black & Blue Bitch!,LOL!
18th August 2006 01:30 AM
Bloozehound well you better hope Mick writes him some great rock songs to rock out to then

keith said he hadn't even touched his guitar for about a year before they went to record ABB and it showed

the only time he picks up the guitar anymore is when it's time to tour to the golden oldies

18th August 2006 02:12 AM
Lethargy The "next" record?

There ain't gonna be a "next" record.
18th August 2006 08:27 AM
mrhipfl I just want him to write some cool new solos with a strong tone. The guitar solos on ABB were lame. Muted strings, no overdrive, too short, absent...
18th August 2006 09:43 AM
Some Guy A next record? I'm not holding my breath... yet.
18th August 2006 01:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
The "next" record?

There ain't gonna be a "next" record.

There's ALWAYS a next record.
18th August 2006 01:14 PM
Green Tea Soldatti:

Who is Doug?
18th August 2006 11:50 PM
Steel Wheels The next record? I always am in eager anticipation for the next record. Bring it on in 2007!

I loved the sound of ABB. Sounds basic. Rock guitar players and a rock singer performing with a rock drummer. Great stuff. The kind of stuff you listen to on great summer drives.
19th August 2006 01:09 AM
RollingstonesUSA There will be a next record in late 07 or early 08, if not, I will cut off my left nut....
19th August 2006 11:34 AM
Ihavelotsajam
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

There's ALWAYS a next record.

And it will probably be another compilation.
20th August 2006 06:37 AM
corgi37 Unless they release it via myspace, there is no next record. Its all over.
20th August 2006 01:54 PM
Egbert I'm looking forward to Rarities Volume 2.
20th August 2006 09:31 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
Soldatti:

Who is Doug?

Stonesdoug, an old Stones fan with good info.
http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15
21st August 2006 12:44 PM
jb Keith , as Ihave pointed out for years, is incapable of playing a really great rocker anymore...he is almost a sbad as Ronnie most nights, and his set, once a highlight, makes me cringe in embarrassment as the masses laugh or take a pee break..he kills the momentum of thshow..a real bore.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)