ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

With some hardcore groupies in London!
The O² Arena, London, August 2007
© Annie Leibovitz!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Gazza Appreciation Society Forum
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rs.con get MORE $$ from ME Return to archive
18th August 2007 08:52 AM
LadyJane I think I just may have to order this.
I really like it!

A Bigger Bang End Of Tour Tee

This shirt has been specially made for the end of the Bigger Bang Tour. It features the brand new Wholeshebang Tongue design (originated by Buddhist Punk) with every show listed on front. Flag tongues from every country the band traveled to on the back. Get it for only $25 when you order it with either of the combos above.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
18th August 2007 10:15 AM
egon RS.SCUM gets nothing from me.
18th August 2007 10:49 AM
axl79 Not from me either !
I bought two different tour programmes that looks different on the cover, but was the same photograph inside !
18th August 2007 11:20 AM
TooTough The London Event tee--->

[Edited by TooTough]
[Edited by TooTough]
18th August 2007 12:47 PM
LoveinVainRonnie Rs.con ate my 200 dollars, and I imagine licked its lips with that big tongue of theirs. They also sent me the wrong shirt, because they listed it wrong on the damn site.
[Edited by LoveinVainRonnie]
18th August 2007 01:08 PM
fireontheplatter i am seriouly thinking about the london t shirt.
the large tounge one is a bit to much for me
18th August 2007 08:17 PM
danielharris627 Wow that londonn shirt is pretty cool! I gotta get one. I'm guessing it'll be 22 or 25 or something, thast what it was last year.
The first tshirt is cool, but it looks a bit too fashionable...
20th August 2007 04:19 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I think I just may have to order this.
I really like it!

A Bigger Bang End Of Tour Tee

This shirt has been specially made for the end of the Bigger Bang Tour. It features the brand new Wholeshebang Tongue design (originated by Buddhist Punk) with every show listed on front. Flag tongues from every country the band traveled to on the back. Get it for only $25 when you order it with either of the combos above.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

I love it! Thanks for the heads up LJ!!!
20th August 2007 04:33 PM
Martha I've looked at every shirt at the site and cannot find it! HELP!!!
20th August 2007 04:50 PM
axl79 The Slane Castle Event tee--->

[Edited by axl79]
20th August 2007 04:54 PM
~Cocaine Eyes~ I also want a "final" t-shirt for this tour but I can't decide which one. And I hate to spend the money, but.........
20th August 2007 05:35 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Martha wrote:
I've looked at every shirt at the site and cannot find it! HELP!!!

Check your email for the pre-order.

LJ.
21st August 2007 09:29 AM
egon nothing!
21st August 2007 10:09 AM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Check your email for the pre-order.

LJ.

THANK YOU LJ!

MM
21st August 2007 10:17 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
nothing!

Im sure the bootlegs tee shirts will be better than the officials in London...
my size is M guys
21st August 2007 11:36 AM
Saint Sway the official Slane t-shirts were more dissapointing than the b-stage set at Slane
21st August 2007 11:50 AM
BONOISLOVE "MORE $$ from ME"

I'm so happy I'm like one of those animated penguins from Happy Feet, Surf's Up and March of The Penguins. Bless ME!
21st August 2007 01:24 PM
glencar
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
the official Slane t-shirts were more dissapointing than the b-stage set at Slane

Unh-unh! I love the Slane shirt & yes, the B stahe set list was a crushing disappointment. This is definitely the end. Now I'm stuck thinking about whether or not I should pull an "ss" & stop posting. I'd hate to be one of those who blathers on about an artist or group that doesn't exist anymore(see: Elvis threads).
21st August 2007 02:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Unh-unh! I love the Slane shirt & yes, the B stahe set list was a crushing disappointment. This is definitely the end. Now I'm stuck thinking about whether or not I should pull an "ss" & stop posting. I'd hate to be one of those who blathers on about an artist or group that doesn't exist anymore(see: Elvis threads).

your Stones/shamrock shirt from Licks blows this new one away - or at least the one they're selling on dot con

"ss" is a true R&R rebel.

He felt the Stones had sold out, so he moved on.

he still posts. But mostly on Dane Cook message boards.
21st August 2007 05:37 PM
fireontheplatter i own 6 perfectly good stones t shirts

one is the 'bunny' one from voodoo lounge
one is the holloween beacon theater show one
one is a 'bootleg' from the china show
one is a rasta spiral one...from rs.com
one is the lion one from btb tour one
and the sold out fractal tye dye one...my fave

they are all still in good shape, because i was them inside out and wear them only on occasion.

so, i think i am pretty much set into my late 60's.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)