ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Nicole!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
Thanks Nicole!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Questions Return to archive
August 22nd, 2005 05:29 PM
jcdesq 1. Are there any Stones fans out there that are not that excited about this tour and content to just get the new album? I have seen close to 50 Stones concerts since 1989, but have not bought tickets for this one. I was lucky enough to see them at Roseland in 2002, and think that was my last show. I am a HUGE Stones fan, but just can't get excited about seeing them play "It's Only Rock and Roll" for the 100th time.

2. Why are the Stones not playing New Orleans??? It is the best city for music in the world, and one of the most fun. I remember they even shot the 60 Minutes episode down there a few years back. Very dissapointing. I am from NYC, but would actually go to NOLA to see them. The Quarter would be electric and Stones music would be everywhere.

3. Why isn't Keith doing "You Got the Silver?" "The Worst" is all right, but done. I don't even think they rehearsed "Silver."
August 22nd, 2005 05:40 PM
Gazza Welcome to the board. Good to have you here

Definitely less excited than before for various reasons (ticket prices, setlists, familiarity as the tours are coming thick and fast these days - it only seems a few weeks since the last one ended)

However, I know that'll change to some degree once I have some shows to go to.

I'll skip stadium shows as much as possible this time, so hoefully we'll get some arena shows in Europe or I wont be going to too many. I'll definitely be at Wembley though. Cant miss out on that one! Plus, I'll try and get to the last show wherever it is because.....well, you know why....
[Edited by Gazza]
August 22nd, 2005 06:34 PM
winter
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
1. Are there any Stones fans out there that are not that excited about this tour and content to just get the new album? I have seen close to 50 Stones concerts since 1989, but have not bought tickets for this one. I was lucky enough to see them at Roseland in 2002, and think that was my last show. I am a HUGE Stones fan, but just can't get excited about seeing them play "It's Only Rock and Roll" for the 100th time.

2. Why are the Stones not playing New Orleans??? It is the best city for music in the world, and one of the most fun. I remember they even shot the 60 Minutes episode down there a few years back. Very dissapointing. I am from NYC, but would actually go to NOLA to see them. The Quarter would be electric and Stones music would be everywhere.

3. Why isn't Keith doing "You Got the Silver?" "The Worst" is all right, but done. I don't even think they rehearsed "Silver."

1. Apparently.

2. Very good question. I don't know.

3. See #2 above.

I hope this is helpful.

wintah
[Edited by winter]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)