ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Nicole!!
Fenway Park, Boston - August 21, 2005
Thanks Nicole!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Two New Tracks available Return to archive
August 22nd, 2005 07:22 AM
gotdablouse http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm391.showMessage?topicID=271.topic

The voiceovers sound familiar ;-)

She saw me coming - sounds like a faster It Must be Hell, boring :-(
Driving too fast - a lost Don Henley and Bon Jovi collaboration ?

Good thing we got Rain Fall Down the other day !

August 22nd, 2005 07:26 AM
Gazza Like them both, especially Driving too Fast

Mentioning that knob-end Bon Jovi in the same breath is bordering on sacrilegous...
[Edited by Gazza]
August 22nd, 2005 07:41 AM
exile Aw man....I want the album to be some sort of surprise
I dont want to hear ALL the songs

someone stop me from downloading please!

seriously I have heard enough Im going to wait for the album

and yeah dont mention Bon Jovi and the stones in the same breath again ...
August 22nd, 2005 07:54 AM
stones2002 can someone please post the 2 new tracks on the site please? thanks
August 22nd, 2005 07:56 AM
gotdablouse Yes, sorry about Bon Jovi, I didn't realize it would remind you of the 1995 shows in Paris ;-)

Upon further listening, the chorus reminds me more of Bryan Adams' "Run to Me", but that's not a lot better than the ol' BJ of course! I really don't like "She saw me coming" much, heavy and plodding, not unlike Deep Purple's "Nobody Home" from the 1984 reunion album.
August 22nd, 2005 08:05 AM
gotdablouse Sweet NeoCon is there too same source as the other two apparently - LoFi. Like the music on that one much more though !

alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.m also has 5 advance tracks in perfect quality - RJ/BOMH/SOL/IWTL/TPIE - sound like a CD-RIP - 224kbps - Too bad they don't release EPs anymore that one would have been a killer !

and some videos from the Boston rehearsals, 122Mb though.

[Edited by gotdablouse]
August 22nd, 2005 08:24 AM
T&A Saw Me Coming = It Must Be Hell? Wha? You need to clear the wax outta your ears! Saw Me Coming is ultra-cool...one of the best Stones grooves I've ever heard. Jagger is dead-on vocally (not the case on far too many ABB songs, btw).
August 22nd, 2005 08:29 AM
Jair So, it seems ABB is not that good anyway as everybody was saying some time ago.
What could I expect?
You guys who heard the album, how many stars it deserves?
Five? Four? Three?????
Bon Jovi? Oh my!...
August 22nd, 2005 08:31 AM
Tom
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Sweet NeoCon is there too same source as the other two apparently - LoFi. Like the music on that one much more though !

So are they another audience recording or come from the actual CD?

August 22nd, 2005 09:07 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:
So, it seems ABB is not that good anyway as everybody was saying some time ago.

yes it is.

Easily 4 stars
August 22nd, 2005 09:13 AM
Jair
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yes it is.
Easily 4 stars

"Ufa"! Many thanks, Gazza. I was thinkin' already in suicide!!!
Now guess I will postpone...
[Edited by Jair]
August 22nd, 2005 10:12 AM
glencar Like someone above, I will wait for the CD's release. These dribs & drabs are not worth the effort. I've heard the samples & like what I've heard so far/.
August 22nd, 2005 10:19 AM
corgi37 I dont want to hear any more tracks. I want to be delighted. I want to experience listening to new Stones again, without a clue of what i am going to get.
August 22nd, 2005 10:32 AM
stones2002 again, it would be cool if someone could post the links to get these few new tracks. i would like to hear them.
August 22nd, 2005 10:33 AM
glencar A link is above. 2 or 3rd post.
August 22nd, 2005 11:20 AM
gotdablouse
quote:
Tom wrote:

So are they another audience recording or come from the actual CD?

"Audience" recording that sounds vaguely familiar ;-)

Sorry you can't link directly to newsgroups, but if someone has some server space I can upload them. The 5 advance tracks have superb quality (CD-RIP) and BOMH really comes into its own IMHO.
August 22nd, 2005 01:07 PM
stones2002 you can post them though
www.yousendit.com

have to do it one at a time.
August 22nd, 2005 01:10 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I dont want to hear any more tracks. I want to be delighted. I want to experience listening to new Stones again, without a clue of what i am going to get.

Same for me. I like Rain Came Down but I'll stop listening to other new tracks. I'll buy the record in the store, run home and play it loud.
August 22nd, 2005 01:15 PM
glencar rs.com has the song "Shattered" from last night's show.
August 22nd, 2005 01:41 PM
Chris Diemoz Gotdablues,

>and some videos from the Boston rehearsals, 122Mb though.

For some reason, I didn't notice, on my (public) server the messages related to the above.

Can you aim me properly? Maybe even through a PM?

Ciao!
Chris
August 22nd, 2005 04:17 PM
gotdablouse Not sure how to point you better, it's on easynews - but had a quick look and it's really a 59' news show with some clips, pretty useless
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)