ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

© 1972 Dominique Tarlé
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Van Halen 2004 DVD B&P Return to archive
August 17th, 2004 04:39 AM
MRD8 Thought I'd throw out this great show from VH's 2004 reunion tour...it was filmed on June 22, 2004 at Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey...for those of you who take advantage of my B&P offers regularly send three blanks and a postage paid mailer...everybody else email me at [email protected] for details...North Americans only please! Here's the setlist:
Jump
Runaround
Human's Being
Up For Breakfast
Bass Solo
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
Poundcake
It's About Time
Drum Solo
Top Of The World
Unchained
Why Can't This Be Lone
Eagle's Fly
Deeper Kind Of Love
Learning To See
Best Of Both Worlds
Guitar Solo
Dreams
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Right Now
You Really Got Me
Panama
When It's Love
August 17th, 2004 06:51 PM
Ctiger2 No Van Hagar for me thank you...

Now if DLR were there....different story.
August 17th, 2004 08:22 PM
crb69 Sounds great only I was there. Not a great show. They definately showed their age. Humans Being was a BIG dissapointment. Especially when I love that song...Eddie fucked it up bad. They were good but not much energy, or should I say VH momentum; only at times. Eddie, you're too old to tie one on and then go for it!!! Even Keef is there now. Clean the fuck up when you guys go out on the road & know your shit for God sakes! Don't go out as an embarassment to us true Rock n' Roll fans.

(STONES)
You guys are worth more than that and you know it in more ways than one...HEY, bring back that good old Rock N' ROLL feeling with a stripped down band & an Ernie Watts type sax player. You guys grooved BIG TIME!!!!!!
August 17th, 2004 10:29 PM
corgi37 To me, Van Halen died, and some one forgot to tell them. It aint 1988 no more, sucker.
August 17th, 2004 10:55 PM
ResidentMule oohh, if only that were the night after (I was at the 6/23 show, same venue) from what I understand, I got the MUCH better show of the two, but there was definitly some dead space in the setlist